Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it will defiantly look better in bright colours
**** it am going for an non standard paint hopefully the salesman will contact me this week l think the RS3 needs a bit lairyness about it av f@@ked up my last colour choice and look where that's gotten me can't afford to make the same mistake again

Reactions: Jcbmally, mb127, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
**** it am going for an non standard paint hopefully the salesman will contact me this week l think the RS3 needs a bit lairyness about it av f@@ked up my last colour choice and look where that's gotten me can't afford to make the same mistake again
Go for it mate :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Snake Pliskin
Where’s the rear wheel gone? Wider arches not being filled…

I thought black with the silver bits would have worked but that’s a bit of a shame - glad I didn’t go for that with my spec.
who told you rear arches are wider? they same as a3 s3

Looks ***** in white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and RS3ree
I think it looks good in general, but don’t think it shows off the lines as well as other colours would.

well i compare white and black car and white show more of shape but not sure about other colors ;-)
but for sure rs3 should have some fancy color

Reactions: Daggerit
taste :p i think looks very nice :D

Lol I have a white RS3 already, would I want a white 8Y……… not when it looks like that.

Front end does it no favours.

Reactions: johnmv55, Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Lol I have a white RS3 already, would I want a white 8Y……… not when it looks like that.

Front end does it no favours.

that front grille was always gonna be a tough call with white

Reactions: Jassyo06 and 8YARWY

in for a penny in for a pound :icon thumright:

Reactions: Jcbmally and Jassyo06
problem with front is in eu country you can get grill ar front in matt wich looks nice with gloss frame in uk all its gloss so all gets blend

It’s gonna a be a car that needs a special colour to look good.

im happy enough with Daytona :icon thumright:

DB44929A 41E4 43D0 85FE 6B33AC8CF889

Reactions: UncleRick, Pinky1959, Jcbmally and 3 others
I can’t see it personally. The uproar that will be caused by a few people running around in LEs while everyone is waiting months for theirs would be too much of an issue for Audi imo.

I see this as another way of communicating the situation we are all in anyway. Our indicted BW dates were not confirmed and we have seen dates move back and forward and back again.

No need to panic I would say, just frustrating but there could be further factors than just chips. For example they will have modelled production slots at initial release to give indicated build weeks, the actual uptake may be more/less than modelled. All of this on a less than mass produced model, throw in part shortages, delivery issues, UK market share size, Christmas (celebrations begin end Nov in Germany) and people swapping/changing specs and I bet even the algorithms are getting pretty fed up.

It'll all work out in the end, suspect tbc has been thrown in to avoid the need to quote build weeks, which in hindsight look pretty ambitious now.

The bonus is we may avoid salt and pothole season on our wonderful roads and actually enjoy driving our new cars in some decent weather.

Reactions: UncleRick, Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I can’t see it personally. The uproar that will be caused by a few people running around in LEs while everyone is waiting months for theirs would be too much of an issue for Audi imo.

I think the issue there is that Dealers should not really have sold these cars, so I am not convinced that will be a factor.
I think there are a lucky few rather than the masses who have secured a launch edition.
Must confess I am starting to think about the new car less & less now until build dates become more clear & firm.
The last update I had indicated a build date of 22nd November for my car but I really can't see it happening.

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Jcbmally
My delivery date has now been pushed back to April (was March), I have a Vorsprung on order.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Mines gone back to wk 51 from wk 3 I'm trying to keep myself sane by thinking in a few days it'll be built next month we will see ‍
IMG 20211023 160221 557

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally, Jassyo06 and NevMan
My delivery date has now been pushed back to April (was March), I have a Vorsprung on order.
April that would suit me down to a tee that would.....if l was even given a build week minted

My dealer got this in today strangely I asked 2 days ago when there getting a demo in and got told in a couple of wks
Screenshot 20211025 182334 Instagram

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.