Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10d439e2e8465e0e7219be2af4aa3fef.jpg

Just landed at my local dealer. I should be happy it’s there for demo drives but on the other hand Im cringing because I think it’s a terrible spec…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, RS03???, RSt3ve and 2 others

Just landed at my local dealer. I should be happy it’s there for demo drives but on the other hand Im cringing because I think it’s a terrible spec…

you are hard to please mate that car looks great better with a pano-roof though

you are hard to please mate that car looks great better with a pano-roof though

Hahaha, I’m not that hard to please, I just really don’t like Turbo Blue. A guy near me has an A4 avant in it and it looks horrible (to me). Even my wife who’s not a car person has commented on it before, just saying it’s very bright looking but flat at the same time.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Hahaha, I’m not that hard to please, I just really don’t like Turbo Blue. A guy near me has an A4 avant in it and it looks horrible (to me). Even my wife who’s not a car person has commented on it before, just saying it’s very bright looking but flat at the same time.

A4 is dreadful in turbo l admit......probably even more than dreadful,,, not even bold enough to be skittle colour lol

Reactions: Jcbmally and Daggerit
Think the silver /Ali, goes well with the blue better than the black would.
lt does mate the first TTS facelift l seen 2 years ago AGAIN it was a Audi Launch Ed that you couldnt spec on any configurator it had the exterior matte aluminum trim it does go well with turbo

Reactions: Rs31981
Not the biggest fan of turbo blue at all but got to agree with you - would imagine it’ll look great against the black accents
You do know Kermit green is going to be very common on the RS3

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze

That's put all my worries to bed about my order. Although mine is a sportback, it wears blue so well in standard spec

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
That's put all my worries to bed about my order. Although mine is a sportback, it wears blue so well in standard spec
if you keep on top of detailing Turbo it looks good l actually think it suits the design of the A3/S3/RS3 better than it does the TTS/TTRS

Reactions: RSt3ve
lt does mate the first TTS facelift l seen 2 years ago AGAIN it was a Audi Launch Ed that you couldnt spec on any configurator it had the exterior matte aluminum trim it does go well with turbo
My colours best mate
Screenshot 20211025 192037 Chrome

Reactions: Pinky1959, Jcbmally, johnmv55 and 3 others
Enough of the Turbo blue but why has that car got aluminium trim with matrix headlights, the standard alloys?

I do like blue cars but not sure I can love turbo blue... but having said that i’m Thinking I want to see kemora grey in the metal.

Still would like Tango Red but would probably go Daytona (at the moment). I’ll have to start visiting dealers to see if they have a RS3 in showroom.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
if you keep on top of detailing Turbo it looks good l actually think it suits the design of the A3/S3/RS3 better than it does the TTS/TTRS
I don't need much of an excuse to reach for the detailing gear

Reactions: Jassyo06
Not a fan of Turbo blue either :laughing:
Was in Audi this morning picking up a courtesy car as my seats squeaky again thought I'd take some pics for you lot . The car also had wireless charging .

Sorry about the R8 picture :smiley:

Attachments

• 20211025_075422.jpg
    20211025_075422.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • 20211025_075436.jpg
    20211025_075436.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 122
  • 20211025_075411.jpg
    20211025_075411.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
  • 20211025_075511.jpg
    20211025_075511.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
  • 20211025_081002.jpg
    20211025_081002.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 113
  • 20211025_081238.jpg
    20211025_081238.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 120
Reactions: Jcbmally, Rs31981, johnmv55 and 4 others
You do know Kermit green is going to be very common on the RS3
I seem to be missing your point mate?

Also, not for a good 6 months till the cars actually start coming thru :laughing: :icon thumright:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
Nearly as good looking as myself that is ... you do know realise that spec and colour is a Baw Hair off the Vader spec....lol

yeah it’s close but grey is still not black lol ... I hope it’s not a b**** to keep clean as silver & white have been great.
Panther black & estoril blue were a nightmare ... I think I do need to tick off Daytona though, it is a very nice shade of grey & suits RS models across the Audi range.

Reactions: Jcbmally, johnmv55, Jassyo06 and 1 other person

Definitely liking that a bit better than the turbo car.

Reactions: Alexlfc17
Was in Audi this morning picking up a courtesy car as my seats squeaky again thought I'd take some pics for you lot . The car also had wireless charging .

cheers mate - very kind of you :icon thumright:
Love the R8 ... all ready to go 71 plate :sunglasses:

Reactions: johnmv55 and Mr Freeze
These have got to be LE cars no? Non standard UK specs?

I do like that black with alu trim. Just need to fix the bit around the windows and that's a great looking car, wheels an all.

These have got to be LE cars no? Non standard UK specs?

I do like that black with alu trim. Just need to fix the bit around the windows and that's a great looking car, wheels an all.

Definitely not LE cars, they haven’t got things like the red callipers, HUD, black wheels, panoramic roof, etc.

I’m surprised they got standard cars before Launch Editions to be honest, I’d have thought they’d prioritise the LE’s.

You cannot spec matrix lights on a standard UK car. All these shown last few days have matrix lights.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, AndyVWR and Daggerit
You cannot spec matrix lights on a standard UK car. All these shown last few days have matrix lights.

Oh, I get you now! I didn’t realise you couldn’t spec them, you definitely could when the configurator first became available but I haven’t been through all the options on a base car for a while. Haha. Well pointed out!

Reactions: Add_Profile
You could never spec them on the base car from day1 launch of the UK configurator

Maybe it was just on the dealer one then, that’s what I’ve been using for the most part. But no idea when it changed, or why they don’t give the option to put them on since they’re a good option.

Status
Not open for further replies.