Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last new Audi (A3) I bought was a complete POS and a disaster
We picked it up in the pouring rain, not a good omen in my books
She made me check every wheel on the car and sign they were ok and not kerbed
On the way home it rattled under the dash and the steering wheel was ****** to the left
I thought I would leave it a couple of weeks and see what else was wrong
I went in and told them about the steering wheel and they said it was due to the road camber, I told them no, the wheel was down to the left, not the right
They said it was going to cost me £450 to have the alignment checked becasue I had probably kerbed it
This was followed by me going OFF on one big time, they retracked the car for free
Don't bet I get a lemon when it eventually appears now

Don't bet I get a lemon when it eventually appears now
It's weird
That car we picked up in the pouring rain was CPOS start to finish, 2nd day big stone chip on bonnet and screen, within six months it wouldnt start when hot, they had it 6 weeks EVEN THOUGH when the Audi/AA man came around when it wouldnt start it had logged ''Fuel system Circuit 1 low pressure''
They changed the ECU *** instead of the low pressure fuel pump and controller in the tank (Thats after me going f***g ballistic again after driving around in an A2 for 6 weeks)
They wanted to keep it and see if it did it again, I said how long for? it's done this twice in six months and 5000 miles and the Fault Log IS telling you whats wrong
Then the rear shocks rattled and they marked one of my Sport wheels with an exhaust pipe ( round mark exhaust pipe sized)
Then the A3windscreen wiper saga when every wiper motor on RH cars was packing in (water ingress)
Then down to 28mpg and a missfire which they couldnt fix and I had to remove the spark plugs and take them to them to which when they looked at them they said ''Yes that is a fault with these FSI engines
*** Why the f**k am I buying another Audi????????????????????????

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans and Rhurs
It's weird
That car we picked up in the pouring rain was CPOS start to finish, 2nd day big stone chip on bonnet and screen, within six months it wouldnt start when hot, they had it 6 weeks EVEN THOUGH when the Audi/AA man came around when it wouldnt start it had logged ''Fuel system Circuit 1 low pressure''
They changed the ECU *** instead of the low pressure fuel pump and controller in the tank (Thats after me going f***g ballistic again after driving around in an A2 for 6 weeks)
They wanted to keep it and see if it did it again, I said how long for? it's done this twice in six months and 5000 miles and the Fault Log IS telling you whats wrong
Then the rear shocks rattled and they marked one of my Sport wheels with an exhaust pipe ( round mark exhaust pipe sized)
Then the A3windscreen wiper saga when every wiper motor on RH cars was packing in (water ingress)
Then down to 28mpg and a missfire which they couldnt fix and I had to remove the spark plugs and take them to them to which when they looked at them they said ''Yes that is a fault with these FSI engines
*** Why the f**k am I buying another Audi????????????????????????
****** hell doesn't fill ya with confidence does it haha

Hold out mate. The car is 10000% worth the wait I promise
I've calmed down a bit lol total boot in the stones getting pushed 11 weeks when I see others brought forward hopefully it'll come forward again

Reactions: johnmv55
Gonna give it a couple weeks see what happens this is going to be my first new car and the whole excitement and looking forward to it has evaporated lol
Ride it out, having the RS3 as your first new car will make it all worth while. You can't beat the buzz of brand new car day.

It's a pain with all these delays and movements but don't let a few weeks become never at all.

Reactions: Rhurs
Oh Lord.
311032334ef8fa347a621e5f4682e180.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: Add_Profile
Gone from bw 51 to bw 11 on the verge of just cancelling now
At least you got a BW!
My Vorsprungs been on order since 11/08/21 and still no BW
My order number starts 31425xxx, 10,000 before yours
Just saying!
I agree, my first new car too - kind of lost its shine now :frown new:

• Sad
Reactions: johnmv55
Oh Lord.
311032334ef8fa347a621e5f4682e180.jpg

A walk in the park....a breeze a doddle etc etc how important is colour choice to you Neo....Do you take the Red pill or the Blue....lol

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
A walk in the park....a breeze a doddle etc etc how important is colour choice to you Neo....Do you take the Red pill or the Blue....lol

Not sure I’d wait that long.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
The facelift might be here by then :laughing:
Yer avin a Giraffe....they can't even put together the current car am saving a fortune not having the TTS quite .liberating having no debt l may flip it when l get it lol one of the first exclusive painted RS3's on the roads ....to put things in perspective it's only a F@@king.....car mate and that's how l look at it

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and Mr Freeze
Not sure I’d wait that long.

Yeah it could BE 12 months or even more Audi are just covering their Ar$e$ so they don't get any grief it depends on your mobility circumstances but l am willing to make the sacrifice coz all the standard colours choices are not really to my taste colour is paramount to me

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 8YARWY
Yeah it could BE 12 months or even more Audi are just covering their Ar$e$ so they don't get any grief it depends on your mobility circumstances but l am willing to make the sacrifice coz all the standard colours choices are not really to my taste colour is paramount to me

Yeah I know mate.

Just not sure I want to wait that long.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
At least you got a BW!
Just saying!
Here's what I don't understand I've read of some vorsprungs getting confirmed slots but the likes of yourself don't even have a bw ?

• Sad
Reactions: Adam28 and 3vans
Yeah I know mate.

Understandable mate but av learnt from the mistake l made with the TTS in turbo blue to me it didn't compliment the design at all

Reactions: Jcbmally, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
Here's what I don't understand I've read of some vorsprungs getting confirmed slots but the likes of yourself don't even have a bw ?
I think it depends on how many vorsprungs that specific dealer has ordered and then they are put into a que, I ordered mines on the 2nd/3rd and it 1st vorsprung that dealer had ordered, and I only got a bw week ago and it could change at any time ?

Reactions: Rhurs and 3vans
how many weeks do you normally wait before a bw is confirmed anyone ?

Yeah I know mate.

Understandable mate but av learnt from the mistake l made with the TTS in turbo blue to me it didn't compliment the design at all

a year wait is ridiculous for an RS3
If one of the standard colours does float your boat it’s all good still.
For me it’s Daytona but I must say white has grown on me for the car too, even with the front grill I still like it.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Add_Profile and 8YARWY
Surprised he hasn’t got an LE tbh - can have mine for 75k if he wants :laughing: :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Add_Profile and 3vans
a year wait is ridiculous for an RS3
If one of the standard colours does float your boat it’s all good still.
For me it’s Daytona but I must say white has grown on me for the car too, even with the front grill I still like it.
I waited 5 months for my Voodoo....l aint that desperate for the car like most on here we are all different in respect to colour choice model choices etc etc who knows things can only improve this thread is shrouded in complaints and negativity....which can be contagious a lot of members join/post on here for hope and information of build weeks ....l was told in January how f@@ked up Audi was with build weeks by Grimsby Audi

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Jcbmally and 8YARWY
That's a huge drop off within 6 weeks should have sold it weeks ago
Screenshot 20211007 154125 Outlook
Screenshot 20211118 201816 Chrome

• Wow
Reactions: 3vans
I’m going to make a video and call it
“Taking delivery of TWO RS3s……

(In 2023)”

Glad I sold mine, got way more than that though.

I'd have been delighted with that top offer kicking myself now should have another offer coming from a dealer tomorrow though

At least you got a BW!
Just saying!
I think I would be asking a few questions, I wonder if your dealer is paying their bills???

• Sad
Reactions: 3vans
That's a huge drop off within 6 weeks should have sold it weeks ago
View attachment 246229View attachment 246230
But you've always been gambling with your situation = build dates =Audis inadequate customer service chip shortages etc etc plus the volatile used car market l hope for your sake the used car valuations improves and l think they will after Xmas just gotta wait and see

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
But you've always been gambling with your situation = build dates =Audis inadequate customer service chip shortages etc etc plus the volatile used car market l hope for your sake the used car valuations improves and l think they will after Xmas just gotta wait and see
Just one of these things with hindsight yeah should have shifted it but again could improve again who knows in these crazy days

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Snake Pliskin
Status
Not open for further replies.