Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol try filming on an empty stomach.
I am actually in a rush as I’ve not filmed the outside yet and it’s dark in half an hour and I’m 15 mins away from mine. So fingers crossed

Then don't waste time talking to us lol ;)
If you are filming in the dark - let us know how the ambient lighting looks without the centre strip (ie do you miss it or not).
Also - how the interior feels with no contrast stitching, if it still has the wow factor and if the honeycomb pattern still stands out.

Reactions: Jcbmally
Just been told I've moved from Wk47 to Wk 5.

Not happy.

Was your car a carbon ?
That is what I am afraid of - due to start this week and then gets shifted.
How can it get shifted the week it should start build ?

Yeah it's a Carbon Sportback in Green.

Not sure on the status but I'm guessing by the fact that it changed it wasn't on 20?

I was meaning the guy who said he ordered on 23rd August has nearly 10 months wait to Week 24. When did UK config launch? Wasn't it about mid August?

Anyone else got a build date for their Vorsprung?
I dont think anyone has a Vorsprung build date? I checked this week and no update.

• Sad
Reactions: 3vans
Yeah it's a Carbon Sportback in Green.

Not sure on the status but I'm guessing by the fact that it changed it wasn't on 20?

maybe worth checking with your dealer if was / is listed as status 20.
If it is still status 10 then it is subject to change I'm afraid.

I dont think anyone has a Vorsprung build date? I checked this week and no update.
I have build week 3 for my Vorsprung saloon. I’m pretty sure someone had one for the end of this year

That's excellent news I ordered mine in August and have no build date hopefully soon. To be honest Shrewsbury Audi don't appear that interested in my order! When did you order yours?

That's excellent news I ordered mine in August and have no build date hopefully soon. To be honest Shrewsbury Audi don't appear that interested in my order! When did you order yours?
I ordered in October

Reactions: Patrickv
Anyone know of any dynos in the south london area? If I can find one tomorrow I’m open to that suggestion.

It is short notice but that’s partly down to the fact that I have been out the country
Surrey Rolling Road. Speak to Charlie.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Mine was ordered in August, it's in build this week as far as I know. From 20 years plus of Audi ownership I can tell you customer service in the dealer network varies by quite some margin, the common denominator as in many other businesses seems to be location/foot-fall, the bigger they are the less they care. Lake District Audi who have just the one Audi franchise are the best I've come across, Stirling Audi part of the Lookers group are also very good.

Reactions: Waq1 and Patrickv
2 cars of interest.

RSQ3 at 59k

RS4 at 80k.

Salesmen all busy doing nothing and no real interaction.

All in all same as we’ve experienced before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh didn't you "have a go" at me spending so much on my RS4 ;)

TX.

Reactions: NevMan
Eh didn't you "have a go" at me spending so much on my RS4 ;)

TX.

As in they were the only interesting cars Audi Stockport had in still wouldn’t have one.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
So had an update today. My car will be completed next week.

It’s been allocated a new confirmed build week of 48 to reflect the completion week.

Turns out the parts it was waiting for since it started production in week 37 are now available so they will be completing it ready for delivery before Xmas.. likely similar to some of the recent carbon black cars that are due to be built in the next week or so.

Reactions: Alexlfc17, Jassyo06, Snake Pliskin and 2 others
Petrol Ped’s video is out:

Reactions: 3vans, Mr Freeze, Keano04 and 3 others
Shrewsbury all recognise my phone number and don’t answer, if I ring from my workmates phone they answer:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06
Mine was ordered in August, it's in build this week as far as I know. From 20 years plus of Audi ownership I can tell you customer service in the dealer network varies by quite some margin, the common denominator as in many other businesses seems to be location/foot-fall, the bigger they are the less they care. Lake District Audi who have just the one Audi franchise are the best I've come across, Stirling Audi part of the Lookers group are also very good.

When I viewed a Kyalami TT and Kyalami RSQ3 at Stirling Audi the sales guy asked me if I wanted to hear it running, I obliged naturally. When he found out I hadn't ordered my RS3 through them he almost became quite rude and abrupt, especially when I told him I got good discount on it. Saying whoever I ordered it from is ruining it for the majority of other customers who didn't get a discount lmao :whistle2:

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally
Of course I couldn’t drift the car today myself around Croydon. Lol.

Reactions: Rs31981, NevMan and Jassyo06
Both very nice fast machines with good practicality

I'd take the Rs4 out the two but I can't afford one :laughing:
RSQ3 aint Audi RS fast mate RS4 in facelift form no thanks...they've ruined the looks of it... l would just wait for a RS3 @T-1000 something will turn up mate......the car market will improve in the next 6 months...it couldn't get any worse

Reactions: Mr Freeze, 8YARWY, RS03??? and 1 other person
I can tell you this new RS3 is effortlessly fast.
Even compared to the previous generation.
I videoed a 4.1 for 0-60 today in traffic and not ideal conditions. And I know there was a good half a second maybe more in reserve.

I can also confirm that the car timer is accurate so those 3.1 that auditography reported are accurate.

In the end it got dark too soon however I’m going to put out what I have and then get some more time on Wednesday.

Reactions: Patrickv
I videoed a 4.1 for 0-60 today in traffic and not ideal conditions. And I know there was a good half a second maybe more in reserve.

I can also confirm that the car timer is accurate so those 3.1 that auditography reported are accurate.

In the end it got dark too soon however I’m going to put out what I have and then get some more time on Wednesday.
A couple of more experienced youtubers timed it and said Audi's built in launch control timer is optimistic 3-8 it is

A couple of more experienced youtubers timed it and said Audi's built in launch control timer is optimistic 3-8 it is
Nothing to do with being experienced. I can see the time code on the video and Final Cut Pro editing software and it matches exactly.

3.8 is easily achievable and faster is possible.

Reactions: garethdj

I tried the 0-60 on my Standard car with OPF and recorded 3.66 using a borrowed RaceBox, so expect the 2022 to be better than OPF version,.

RSQ3 aint Audi RS fast mate RS4 in facelift form no thanks...they've ruined the looks of it... l would just wait for a RS3 @T-1000 something will turn up mate......the car market will improve in the next 6 months...it couldn't get any worse
Also, @T-1000 "could" have the inside advantage with the Dyno Spectrum on the new engine, once the warranty period expires.

Reactions: 8YARWY

Gotta make a decision this week.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze
Status
Not open for further replies.