Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat the waiting list

Only done 870 miles

0b78733e70b13b822dae48ba3b8ea68c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
paying a huge premium to avoid delivery wait, its frustrating but someone will buy it. It wont be me though

Hi Guys quick into I'm Dan, lifetime Audi driver however I sold my 8V S3 a year ago due to WFH fulltime..

I really want a new RS3 however after following this thread I get the impression if ordering now it would likely land back end of 2022.
You guys seem much more informed than my local dealer. Is the wait really that bad?
Nobody knows how long an order will take its a lottery to be honest ...just be prepared to wait that's all anyone can do sooner you order sooner you'll get your car

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Mike.46, NevMan and 1 other person
T minus 2 days, collection on Friday. What a price increase the insurance has had over the last model….

Reactions: Alexlfc17, FBF01, RSt3ve and 2 others
T minus 2 days, collection on Friday. What a price increase the insurance has had over the last model….
That just made me think that I've not even looked at how much insurance will be when my RS3 appears...

Checked and looks like it's not actually too bad at £290 extra on my existing policy. Bonus!

Reactions: NevMan, ZB1, billymc92 and 1 other person
I'm eagerly waiting to see the first photo's emerging on the net of any carbon editions as we have not seen one yet.
Hopefully with some rolling off the production line this week we may see some photos soon.

Reactions: NevMan, billymc92 and Daggerit
I'm eagerly waiting to see the first photo's emerging on the net of any carbon editions as we have not seen one yet.
Hopefully with some rolling off the production line this week we may see some photos soon.
Not sure if you meant other people or me, I’ve got a LE

Reactions: Daggerit
Really? This is my first but I'm under £400 sheets at 28 with 9 years no claims. Less than my S3 was.

Reactions: RSt3ve, billymc92, NevMan and 1 other person
Hi All,
Spent the last 30mins, just gathering some data on how many on this Tracker have ordered the new RS3 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
For sake of anonymity blanked out the member names.
so far by my quick scan about 30 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week. Here is screenshot. If the below details does not cause an issue, I can until I get my car or get bored, update on a weekly basis. Where there is a ? mark, for the Variant or Date when Ordered, if you let me know, I can update and push it on a weekly basis.
What do you think, as we dont have an audi online tracker... so may be of help or increase the waiting anxiety,
Screenshot 2021 11 24 at 132755

Last edited:
Reactions: Terminator x, 5pot, Daggerit and 1 other person
Hi All,
Spent the last 30mins, just gathering some data on how many on this Tracker have ordered the new RS3 models with, Variant type, member name, when order placed, delivered and Estimate build date given,
so far by my quick scan about 30 RS3 orders have been placed, 2 completed by end of this week. Here is screenshot. If the below details does not cause an issue, I can until I get my car or get bored, update on a weekly basis. Where there is a ? mark, for the Variant or Date when Ordered, if you let me know, I can update and push it on a weekly basis.
What do you think, as we dont have an audi online tracker... so may be of help or increase the waiting anxietyView attachment 246536,
Cool idea - myself and @Snake Pliskin have a Carbon Saloon in build this week each. I ordered on the 18th Aug - not sure about Snake though.

Reactions: RS03???
Who from? I’m over a grand, 28 with 8 years no claims, though I do have 3 points
Sorry my first post was a typo. Just under £500 - no points.

First quote was from Swiftcover, second was from Axa. £490/£493 respectively.

Reactions: billymc92
Hi All,
What do you think, as we dont have an audi online tracker... so may be of help or increase the waiting anxiety,
View attachment 246540

I like this idea. Might be worth it’s own thread so we can see when it’s getting updates?

I ordered on 22/09 and is a Daytona Vorsprung Sportback if you want to add it to the list.

Reactions: Keano04, RS03???, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Hi All,
Add me - ordered 11/08/21 no BW yet (Daytona Vorsprung saloon)
Might be good to start a new post to have the sheet at the OP and also add SB or Saloon

Reactions: HulkRS3
I like this idea. Might be worth it’s own thread so we can see when it’s getting updates?

I ordered on 22/09 and is a Daytona Vorsprung Sportback if you want to add it to the list.

Will Create its own Thread,

Reactions: 3vans, Keano04 and Snake Pliskin
Hi All,
View attachment 246540
Ordered Vorsprung 17th august no bw

Reactions: Jassyo06 and RS03???
You’ve put me off Oldham
Macclesfield if they are ok

Unfortunately for me if I decide to order it would have to be with them for the discount :crying:

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 8YARWY
My carbon saloon is build week 47 confirmed

Reactions: NevMan and RS03???
Who from? I’m over a grand, 28 with 8 years no claims, though I do have 3 points
Just updated my quotes as was due to expire in a few days - pushed them as far as possible to start 23rd December. Came down to £466 from Axa.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Unfortunately for me if I decide to order it would have to be with them for the discount :crying:

Just don’t go there for servicing or warranty stuff mate

Reactions: Mr Freeze, Waq1, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Beat the waiting list

Only done 870 miles

0b78733e70b13b822dae48ba3b8ea68c.png

I’m not going to lie, it is so tempting to list my car for 75k and take a quick 16k profit - I think I love the car too much to do it though haha

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
What’s your quote at if you don’t mind me asking mate! I’ve just paid £1200 for my renewal and I’m 21

I’m not going to lie, it is so tempting to list my car for 75k and take a quick 16k profit - I think I love the car too much to do it though haha

Flip it mate, take the 16k, walk into dealer before 1st Dec to avoid 6% rise and order another Vorsprung. Effectively get a new RS3 for £45k haha

Reactions: Stu-27
Flip it mate, take the 16k, walk into dealer before 1st Dec to avoid 6% rise and order another Vorsprung. Effectively get a new RS3 for £45k haha
They seem to be hanging around a while on Autotrader now, even the ''Sold'' Poole Audi car is now available again, there are 12 listed on AT now

Reactions: NevMan
What’s your quote at if you don’t mind me asking mate! I’ve just paid £1200 for my renewal and I’m 21
Surprised how you got insured on it because it’s normally difficult for young drivers. But I guess the safety systems does make it a bit easier

As you would have seen in my video I got everything right about the car as I have the 8V and ordered a new one!

You have to remember my video was a 4 hours in the afternoon video. Unlike literally everyone (except Petrol Ped) who has media cars and at least 48 hours.
There are many things I didn't get to do and would have filmed again or differently with more time!

I should have a side by side comparison with the 8V and 8Y filmed this week as well.

My local dealer has a Daytona launch edition arriving next week apparently. They’ve already had offers from people in London offering 75k for it

Status
Not open for further replies.