Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great when you’re sat Revving stationary, sounds like a wet fart when you’re actually rolling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes mates got an M4 std exhaust, It sounds crap from outside

Reactions: garethdj
Just had a friend message who got some reliable information that Audi aren’t importing any more high performance ICE cars until the start of 2022 because they’ve hit their emissions limit for them and will get fined.

If true (and I have no reason to think otherwise), anyone who was expecting their cars this year will be looking at Jan 2022 at the earliest.

That could explain what seems like the recent rush to get as many cars into the UK so this years allocation isnt wasted ?

Reactions: RS03??? and Daggerit
That could explain what seems like the recent rush to get as many cars into the UK so this years allocation isnt wasted ?

Could be. Or could be just salesman cr@p, but he was the one that told me about the price increase before I’d heard it anywhere else, so he generally gives accurate info.

Reactions: RS03??? and Mike.46
Could be. Or could be just salesman cr@p, but he was the one that told me about the price increase before I’d heard it anywhere else, so he generally gives accurate info.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Some salesmen talk sense, some make it up as they go along.

I was told on Friday that turbo blue cannot be ordered on any other car but the RS3 from Dec 1st.

Lol although on here a few seem to dispute anything you relay anyway

Reactions: RS03???, Mike.46, NevMan and 1 other person
Woah.

I found a YouTube video with it in. The spec sheet was in German but if I’m reading it right, the tuning was something like €22k…

AAD25771 0290 4B06 BF11 24058C628473

Reactions: 8YARWY
yeah I’m looking forward to owning the saloon (takes me back to my Orion 1.6i ghia days lol and I loved that car).
My father had a Ford Orion Ghia 16i ....what age you Glen or are you some sort of Connor Mc cleod.......lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Ipswich Audi have a bare bones standard RS3. 60k she said they sell them now for what the market dictates.

World is ****** Greed is fooking everywhere.....worst thing is the saddos that buy them......

Reactions: RS03???, Waq1, Mr Freeze and 3 others
Ipswich Audi have a bare bones standard RS3. 60k
emoji38.png
she said they sell them now for what the market dictates.

Its an F' ing disgrace they can get away with that. :rage:
There's nothing to stop them re-allocating a customers order to themselves and selling it for an inflated price as 'used'! and then re- order another and telling the customer, the build date has shifted, is there? There now I've said it!
Or am i just p'issed at the random an in some cases extended BW being quoted to some compared to others? :sign unfair:
- Rant over -

Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03???, Jassyo06 and 3 others
World is ****** Greed is fooking everywhere.....worst thing is the saddos that buy them......

I’ve been offered a LE at another dealer……

70k and I could have it before xmas

Nah I’ll wait, it ain’t worth 61k let alone that.

Reactions: RS03???, Mike.46, Mr Freeze and 4 others
I’ve been offered a LE at another dealer……

70k and I could have it before xmas

Nah I’ll wait, it ain’t worth 61k let alone that.

Its just so wrong in every way mate the prices will drop abruptly come spring l hope and those who have paid over the odds once the honeymoon period is over will regret it...l mean it's not a collectors car or the likes..............it's a fast A3

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mike.46, Mr Freeze and 2 others
My father had a Ford Orion Ghia 16i ....what age you Glen or are you some sort of Connor Mc cleod.......lol

yeah I’m Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud ... lol like that :tearsofjoy:

46 mate so getting on a bit ;)

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze, 8YARWY and 1 other person
yeah I’m Connor McCloud of the Clan McCloud ... lol like that :tearsofjoy:

46 mate so getting on a bit ;)
Lol one things for sure your English.... Mc "Cloud" is a fluffy thing in the Scottish sky ...lol wish l was 46 lol l got it wrong as well it's Mac Cleod not Mc Cleod....

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally
Lol one things for sure your English.... Mc "Cloud" is a fluffy thing in the Scottish sky ...lol wish l was 46 lol l got it wrong as well it's Mac Cleod not Mc Cleod....
Lol I’m only half Scottish so that explains the spelling :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and Jassyo06
I’m very tempted by the inbound M2 with AWD...however a child’s car seat in the back along with golf clubs may be a challenge!!!!

From what I’ve read the new m2 will be rwd… only the m—lite will be awd.

Ipswich Audi have a bare bones standard RS3. 60k she said they sell them now for what the market dictates.

Lol. Mad.

Did you take any pics whilst you were there? What colour was it?

Edit. Just spotted it on AT and given I believe you’re in Scotland (?) that’s likely where you saw it too!!

Last edited:
Going through the configurator again for the carbon and this is here. Not sure what it is. Any ideas?
3FD71C42 B76E 4E0D 982D 9C6A5CF544C3

Going through the configurator again for the carbon and this is here. Not sure what it is. Any ideas? View attachment 246677
I guess you ain’t got to worry about that when you got the Vorsprung lol. But I’m guessing that the wiring is ready for the camera based recognition if you would want to get it in the future. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Reactions: Stu-27 and Jassyo06
I’m sure someone else was collecting there rs3 this week, has that person collected it? Just realised it was @billymc92. I’ve just seen his Instagram and he’s already doing something to his exhaust. Congrats mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Jcbmally and billymc92
I guess you ain’t got to worry about that when you got the Vorsprung lol. But I’m guessing that the wiring is ready for the camera based recognition if you would want to get it in the future. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Ideal, hopefully get it added down the line, some after market boot struts and the only difference between a vorsprung is the sunroof?

Must be true , all.this eco.crap.only makes.problems

Reactions: Daggerit and Jassyo06
Status
Not open for further replies.