Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just had my first major problem with the RS. Break it alarm went off on my phone and cars alarm went off. For 10 mins straight, resetting the alarm on the app, unlocking & locking the car did nothing, turned the car on which did nothing. Had to go up and down my road for it to turn off. ****** ridiculous. Will be getting straight onto the phone to Audi in the morning, can’t be having that happen again
Somebodies probs tried being away with it already lol

Reactions: Alexlfc17
Well just had my first major problem with the RS. Break it alarm went off on my phone and cars alarm went off. For 10 mins straight, resetting the alarm on the app, unlocking & locking the car did nothing, turned the car on which did nothing. Had to go up and down my road for it to turn off. ****** ridiculous. Will be getting straight onto the phone to Audi in the morning, can’t be having that happen again

Not good. Will likely result in a check up at Audi I presume? Ie time to hand it over for some crappy loan car whilst they try to figure it out…?

Reactions: Alexlfc17
I think the Rs3 is putting out a fair bit more than the 400 stated from what I've seen in the video's
It could just be that it's mid range has been lifted much higher whilst leaving the 400hp figure alone, saying that though the Golf 8R should be 320hp? I think and most are showing 340/345 when dyno'd :)

Reactions: Mr Freeze and NevMan
Just watch this today, thought exactly that. Looks awesome but we all know it would never look that clean in the UK!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let’s be clear. The thing that looks amazing here is the design pack with the alcantara wheel and contrast stitching and accents (plus wireless charging and phone box).

All of which we can’t get here (unless you have the LE for the last two)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and NevMan
Update from my Dealer ...
Car was due for build last week.
Status is unchanged on the Audi tracker today and Dealer advises:
"There is a delay on the cars completing production and generally this is approximately 4-6 weeks"
From that I think it is looking more likely for a March delivery, being realistic.

Reactions: Mike.46 and Jassyo06
"There is a delay on the cars completing production and generally this is approximately 4-6 weeks"
From that I think it is looking more likely for a March delivery, being realistic.
Nowt wrong with a March delivery mate

Reactions: Waq1, Mike.46, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
That makes no sense. If you use the key to unlock the car then the alarm will turn off because the car is unlocked...
Exactly. hence why I need to get onto Audi asap. Nothing would stop the alarm until the car was actually moved. I was sat in the car with the engine running and the alarm was still going mental, not a clue what happened

Exactly. hence why I need to get onto Audi asap. Nothing would stop the alarm until the car was actually moved. I was sat in the car with the engine running and the alarm was still going mental, not a clue what happened

My S4 had some alarm issues and the recovery folk came out to take a look. They updated the firmware on some of the alarm modules and it sorted it, hopefully something simple like that for you too.

Reactions: Keano04
Not good. Will likely result in a check up at Audi I presume? Ie time to hand it over for some crappy loan car whilst they try to figure it out…?
hopefully get a decent car and not a bog standard a1 lmao

My S4 had some alarm issues and the recovery folk came out to take a look. They updated the firmware on some of the alarm modules and it sorted it, hopefully something simple like that for you too.

fingers crossed mate.

Yeah in many ways it makes a lot more sense - new 22 plate / better weather etc.

Agree snake, but good that is is moving so not going to be Q2 and later as will be the case for some.

Reactions: Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
Agree snake, but good that is is moving so not going to be Q2 and later as will be the case for some.
Yeah it is what it is.
It may be asking too much in the current climate, but it would be nice to be given accurate information.

Reactions: Rs31981, Mr Freeze and 3vans

Damn… that’s what happened to mine

Mine was delayed 11 weeks but hopefully things are a little better now and mine proves to be the exception.

They should finally complete mine this week

Reactions: Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
hopefully get a decent car and not a bog standard a1 lmao
When my RS3 was in for warranty work they gave me an old scrapper of an A3, filthy as **** it was too. Never went back to them after that.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally, kayemill and Snake Pliskin
When my RS3 was in for warranty work they gave me an old scrapper of an A3, filthy as **** it was too. Never went back to them after that.

TX.

what the hell is that in your sig ? ........... lol !
Did I miss a formal announcement that you had ordered a new car ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, Terminator x, NevMan and 2 others

Lol you don’t miss a trick.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Had an email this morning about my order and he also said
5982ce263880201978c2035e3006a307.jpg

Reactions: NevMan, Waq1, 5pot and 2 others
Had an email this morning about my order and he also said
5982ce263880201978c2035e3006a307.jpg

Maybe they should complete all the normal orders as well.. or even allocate a build week!

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, AndyVWR, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Keeping it on the QT, shhhh ;)

TX.

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Last day @Mr Freeze before the big price increase mate ... is it a no go then ? :(

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
Let’s be clear. The thing that looks amazing here is the design pack with the alcantara wheel and contrast stitching and accents (plus wireless charging and phone box).

All of which we can’t get here (unless you have the LE for the last two)

I was talking about the white paint.

I just dislike the sportback so much. It looks like a cheaper car as a sportback.

The rear lights look like they forgot to finish them.

I just dislike the sportback so much. It looks like a cheaper car as a sportback.

They not the exact same design as the saloon? I’m getting defensive because mine is a sportback.

Reactions: billymc92, garethdj, AndyVWR and 3 others
They not the exact same design as the saloon? I’m getting defensive because mine is a sportback.

No it is a different design… we don’t have to like the same design. It is okay to disagree

Reactions: Waq1, Mastachaz and Daggerit

So would you dislike one if they gave it you for a review

Reactions: NevMan
Status
Not open for further replies.