Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That does look good, Saloon will be equally as good.

When I ordered the saloon carbon you couldn't choose black because of the the contrast roof (!!!!) until they changed the configurator but that was too late. I probably would have gone for that also.

@Mike.46 tbf though your Golf is mapped and mapped vs standard is no comparison at all.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Yes it is mapped, just a Superchip Bluefin, it enables me to remove it at will and re-install it, Superchips do not have massive claims though compared to the likes of MRC and Unicorn

I've been looking at the 18 plate pre OPF Rs3's of late there crazy money at the moment tho

Made profit on mine but wished I’d hung onto it for 6 more months, crazy crazy prices at one point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr Freeze, NevMan and Add_Profile
Ordered it……

You ask some daft questions.

Actually if your being pedantic they did NOT order it.

Audi built it for the dealers automatically and the dealer sold it when perhaps they are not meant to.

Actually if your being pedantic they did NOT order it.

Audi built it for the dealers automatically and the dealer sold it when perhaps they are not meant to.

There you go smart ****, answering your own daft questions

Reactions: Alexlfc17
There you go smart ****, answering your own daft questions

Bit harsh, at the end of the day the launch editions weren’t available to order from any customer and you just had to be lucky to find a dealer to sell you their own car. So it’s not really being a smart ****, more just a question of frustration that some dealerships are selling random cars and others aren’t.

You do seem to have a real bee in your bonnet with him for whatever reason, he’s just trying to get his YouTube channel going and is frustrated like the rest of that cars aren’t here. Give the guy a break?

Reactions: HulkRS3 and Ads
Bit harsh, at the end of the day the launch editions weren’t available to order from any customer and you just had to be lucky to find a dealer to sell you their own car. So it’s not really being a smart ****, more just a question of frustration that some dealerships are selling random cars and others aren’t.

You do seem to have a real bee in your bonnet with him for whatever reason, he’s just trying to get his YouTube channel going and is frustrated like the rest of that cars aren’t here. Give the guy a break?

To ask how someone got a LE like they are queue jumping or something is bonkers.

You only have to look at AT or Audi used cars and you could go buy one straight away, so to ask how he got it is a ridiculous question.

Reactions: Alexlfc17
Kemora Grey SB passed me in the wild today coming through Newmillns in Ayrshire. Pretty sure it's the Glasgow Audi LE (Braehead).

Reactions: Stu-27
To ask how someone got a LE like they are queue jumping or something is bonkers.

You only have to look at AT or Audi used cars and you could go buy one straight away, so to ask how he got it is a ridiculous question.

As I said, I think it’s more of a frustration than anything. A rhetorical, frustrated question rather than one that he actually expected an answer for.

Reactions: 8YARWY
Kemora Grey SB passed me in the wild today coming through Newmillns in Ayrshire. Pretty sure it's the Glasgow Audi LE (Braehead).
Tango red on Ayr high street the other day. Ayrshire is full of them

Reactions: HulkRS3

100% agree. Noticed it too and was about to comment the same.

Virtual bully.

Reactions: HulkRS3 and Daggerit
looking good
You ordered those black badges yet... Easy to do and will look spot on when done on kermit green...
I did mine a while back

Attachments

• 20210105_233931.jpg
    20210105_233931.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 90
Reactions: Jcbmally
Anyone fancy a Daytona Saloon? :)

Saw this lad picking up in Aberdeen the other day. Pi$$es me off folk are flipping them so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 3vans, Mike.46, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Anyone fancy a Daytona Saloon? :)
Shows how clueless they are, all the LE have the wireless charging. And private plate optional? He’ll want extra £14k for the plate.

Reactions: Daggerit
Saw this lad picking up in Aberdeen the other day. Pi$$es me off folk are flipping them so much.

Needs to sell though and I very much doubt it at that price.

TX.

Needs to sell though and I very much doubt it at that price.

TX.

I’m hoping it doesn’t sell to be honest. Like many of these cars being flipped!

£20k over list is ridiculous for most cars, let alone a fast A3.

Reactions: Jcbmally, RS03??? and FBF01
I
That’s awesome! So glad there are some actual customer cars looking to come through now rather than just LE’s.

I’ll keep the forum updated! But looking hopeful for a good new year!

• Haha
Reactions: Jcbmally, billymc92, FBF01 and 1 other person
I contacted stafford audi and they want 75k for white rs3 if anyone its interested.

tbh no words looks like the only way its factory order and months of waiting :D

Stafford Audi have offers over £70 k for the RS3 but don't want to sell it till January . But will negotiate if someone is wanting it but has to wait till January .

• Wow
Reactions: Jcbmally
I contacted stafford audi and they want 75k for white rs3 if anyone its interested.

tbh no words looks like the only way its factory order and months of waiting :D

Lol hardly breaking news.

I posted about this nearly 2 weeks back.

Andy told me they wanted £79980 for it until it was allowed to be sold in January.

It does not send out a good message that a Dealer is prepared to mark up a car over list like that.

Reactions: 3vans, Jcbmally, Mr Freeze and 1 other person
Lol hardly breaking news.

I posted about this nearly 2 weeks back.

Andy told me they wanted £79980 for it until it was allowed to be sold in January.

not breaking but fresh now they want 75k

Status
Not open for further replies.