Tracking our new RS3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you all liked the first pic, here’s another angle
2BED8FD3 990B 4A17 BF0A 909ED6CD793C

Reactions: FBF01, Rs31981, ZB1 and 4 others
You will never let it go will you @Snake Pliskin :laughing:
Oh no it looks worst in that picture than the configurator imho :grimacing:

I just know how much affection you had for that twin aerofoil & wanted to make sure you didn’t miss that photo in all it’s double take glory ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze and Jcbmally
Damn that colour looks good!

Still a bit meh on rear spoiler though.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
I agree. TBF the spoiler wouldn’t put me of the car especially in the red/black combo, plus I wouldn’t see it from the drivers seat, only when washing it or putting shopping in the boot lol

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Freeze, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x
Spoiler looks like.its come.from.china because its made in china think that way there have stock problems

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06
You seem to "know people" Sean, can you have a word with the factory for me :tearsofjoy:

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

I can get them to send a chainsaw in the boot mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: bigtasty, Snake Pliskin and Terminator x
Other member as if you paint spoiler body color I.said.will looks like.multipa

In what universe is this like that piece of crap Fiat Multipla you posted a picture of ?
99ebfde61e12e191231520a1dcc9f2b0.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Add_Profile
That spoiler is not really a good look is it on the SB
No, Really does look like an add on, been better with a larger version of the std one, what would it look like in body colour?

Reactions: 3vans
In what universe is this like that piece of crap Fiat Multipla you posted a picture of ?
99ebfde61e12e191231520a1dcc9f2b0.jpg

For folks that don't like it surely it can be removed.
Could probably sell it to some young chap trying to RS his S

Reactions: NevMan
No, Really does look like an add on, been better with a larger version of the std one, what would it look like in body colour?

It’ll be popular with the Maxton stick on spoiler / splitter / side skirt crowd on Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: Jassyo06, Keano04, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
It’ll be popular with the Maxton stick on spoiler / splitter / side skirt crowd on Facebook

I do wonder how many people will NOT be buying an RS3 because of the limited options?

For me looking at the models Audi UK have cobbled up:

I didnt like the silver window and other trims or the design of the silver wheels (although they look 'better' with Turbo blue)
I dont want a roof spoiler that looks added on after wards (so thats the carbon version out of the equation)
I dont really like the Graphic design wheels

So I was spoilt for choice between the design and specification with the least negative points

If I could have ordered one I would have gone for a Launch edition, except the greedy dealers have sold most of those to their mates, it's still leaving a bad taste with me, whether it's enough for me to tell Audi to stuff their car I am still blowing very hot and cold

Reactions: Frankel, RSt3ve and 3vans
I do wonder how many people will NOT be buying an RS3 because of the limited options?

I didnt like the silver window and other trims or the design of the silver wheels (although they look 'better' with Turbo blue)
I dont want a roof spoiler that looks added on after wards (so thats the carbon version out of the equation)

So I was spoilt for choice between the design and specification with the least negative points

If I could have ordered one I would have gone for a Launch edition, except the greedy dealers have sold most of those to their mates, it's still leaving a bad taste with me, whether it's enough for me to tell Audi to stuff their car I am still blowing very hot and cold
Yeah lunch edition are a joke

Agree to test
Missing design pack.etc whwn rsq3 has it

Reactions: Jassyo06

I see your dilemma and wondered if you'd considered this Mike?

Attachments

• n16xl882500c.jpeg
    n16xl882500c.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: ZB1, Keano04, Mastachaz and 2 others

I’ll be keeping my order with Audi, but only because I can sell it pretty much straightaway should I buy something else in the mean time.

I see your dilemma and wondered if you'd considered this Mike?
Ive got a pic somewhere of my two lads with one of those, one sat inside and one on the roof :)

I guess if Audi did offer the spolier it would be a no cost option delete like the leather seats

I’ll be keeping my order with Audi, but only because I can sell it pretty much straightaway should I buy something else in the mean time.

I know there is a thread on this topic but what other model would you consider?

Shot of the spoiler from the S3 video:

49C43893 89D4 4511 A11A 8BAF5A7DB4FC

or should I say spoilers ?

That has got to be the worst possible angle to view it from :puke2:

It doesnt even look as if it's designed to fit the A3/S3/RS3

Reactions: Alexlfc17, 3vans, Jassyo06 and 3 others

This pretty much sums up the logic I went through in ending up with the standard car in Turbo, with c+s and sports exhaust.

The sportback spoiler doesn't sit well with me, plus it'll clash with the rear tyres of our bikes when on the roof and the Vorsprung wheels IMO don't look great with decals. Without they'd be fine.

I do feel like I've made compromises in some way, but happy with me spec, interior pack would've been nice though.

Status
Not open for further replies.