Traffic cops

seems like Sweedish women are built as strong as their cars!!!

Did they have niec airbags!! LOLl

Cmon Simch, even if they did, i dont think you would want to touch them with my bargepole ;)

amazing, must be the new vitamin pills in test for the US army, I mean how the hell did they get up from that, lol, damn man dont ever challenge a swedish bird

I'm with you mate! Seems like common sense to the rest of us but i guess the coppers are just following orders.
Even the lorry driver just leaves the truck in the middle lane and gets out!

Easy for us to say but to maintain calm and order in the middle of that is no mean feat!!

That will be because any serious or fatal accident requires a full scene examination by collision investigation irrespective if things seem obvious.

By keeping certain lanes open may still interfere with evidence thats say come off a car and lying in the road and there also is the safety to think about of the people conducting the exam.

If this is not done and a serious turns into a fatal (which it often does) then you cant just go back and measure where the cars were on the road or guess where that piece of indicator was on the road as the coroner will be asking very hard questions to you in the witness box and the family of the deceased wondering why a proper investigation was never done!

Its amazing what can be established by pieces of debris on the road, tyre marks etc. Every piece of debris, skid and position of damage on a vehicle tells a story.Its something that HAS to be done I'm afraid even for a serious accident not just a fatal.

That will be because any serious or fatal accident requires a full scene examination by collision investigation irrespective if things seem obvious.

By keeping certain lanes open may still interfere with evidence thats say come off a car and lying in the road and there also is the safety to think about of the people conducting the exam.

If this is not done and a serious turns into a fatal (which it often does) then you can just go back and measure where the cars were on the road or guess where that piece of indicator was on the road as the coroner will be asking very hard questions to you in the witness box and the family of the deceased wondering why a proper investigation was never done!

Its amazing what can be established by pieces of debris on the road, tyre marks etc. Every piece of debris, skid and position of damage on a vehicle tells a story.Its something that HAS to be done I'm afraid even for a serious accident not just a fatal.

The voice of reason just when we were having a cheap shot at the traffic nazis.
(Hard not to when youve been done for 36mph in a 30mph zone at 7.00 am on a dry day in a non residential area!!) Im not bitter though....;)

Paul

Id quite like to sample some of those drugs... in a safer environment than the M6 of course... always wanted superhuman strength... do you think I could fly too??

And on that note a new series of Heroes starts on Wednesday at 9pm on BBC2

Crack Cocain sprung to mind whilst I was watching it, I also have heard on the grapevine that the one woman has since stabbed someone and then a few days later jumped off a motorway bridge in front of an artic and is no more !

Personally I think the political/legal angle needs to be addressed in this country to give more powers to the guys who are in the firing line, a taser would have stopped her.....then again maybe it wouldn't :tapedshut: OK just deport them, I'm sick of paying for these misfits, rant over.

Another scurge on the UK taxpayer!

All them police, courts, hospital for one sister, all free of charge of course (to them not us) and what happens, one of them get ONE DAY IN PRIS!

Great detterrent for other foreign nationals who want to come and take drugs and reek total havoc!

Cant help but think if the above is true, the world is a little bit fo a better place for it>

Nutters