Traffic Film Remover

Adam_A3_

Reaction score
Hi guys. Can anyone recommend a decet TFR? The stuff they use at car washes seems decent but cant find that anywhere. Has anyone got a tried and tested one that is actually good? The last one i bought was poor.
Thanks

Its to aggressive when used with LSP or a relatively clean car. Just snow foam and 2 bucket method wash it its a lot safer

Thanks for that. Iv ised this in the past it isnt too bad. With mine being a white car snow foam doesnt really ger all the dirt off.

@Keef - This is what I use my SF'er to clean now :D

Got 10litres of SF left that will probably last me around 15 years :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Keef, Gazwould and Scottyg
I only normally get the SF out during the winter months when I don't touch the car at all with a mitt. Won't this year as my back won't take the work. Plenty layers of wax on it to keep out the winter stuff.

Snow foam, is all show......the neighbours sure love it, but it does not shift any more than the above citrus pre-wash

Thinking of using sf for summer months I remove dust particals and cow for the winter months to remove the road grime

THe stuff they use at car washes is too aggressive and will strip off your polish leaving your paint work totally umprotected.
Keep your car waxed (not not polished) and dirt will wash off easily.

THe stuff they use at car washes is too aggressive and will strip off your polish leaving your paint work totally umprotected.
Keep your car waxed (not not polished) and dirt will wash off easily.

Quite right. If you have a good layer of protection from a quality wax or sealant, the snow foam process can be really effective. The less time coming into contact with the car the better for avoiding light scratches or swirls, snow foam on a protected surface should do a lot of the work for you.