Trax 2014 silverstone

look out for me , if the car is fixed ill be in a dark grey s-line avant b7 with ultralite lm reps :)

look out for me , if the car is fixed ill be in a dark grey s-line avant b7 with ultralite lm reps :)

If you are going mate i am only down the east lancs so could meet up with ya somewere and carry on down to silverstone with P40ULW (if hes going)

just realised i am camping the saturday night so if your driving down on the day then i will meet you there

Last edited:
where you camping ? i am driving down on the day bud with a mate in a 3.0tdi s-line if you want if your not camping at the site we could meet up with you somewhere near traxx ?

where you camping ? i am driving down on the day bud with a mate in a 3.0tdi s-line if you want if your not camping at the site we could meet up with you somewhere near traxx ?

I am camping a few miles away from Silverstone so ye i can meet up wuth you some were i don't know any were around there but will sort something out

Anyway get your name down for winwick next month the link is just below or if your on a phone like me will be in the northwest section just incase you have missed it