Trip Controls Not Working After Fbmfsw Retrofit

midgelfc

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has come across this issue, i have an 2007 a3 2.0TDi 170 Quattro. It came as standard with a non-MFSW, this morning i upgraded the Steering Control Module to 8P0 953 549 F and fitted a FBMFSW and Cruise Control module. All coded successfully and the new steering wheel/cruise control is working as should. However now i have an issue in that the Trip Controls have stopped working and the info is stuck on the miles left in tank reading.

When i removed the steering wheel this morning i already had a Slip Ring 1K0 959 653 D, so i didn't change this also never touched the Trip Control stalk on the window wipers. Could it be a coding? if so anyone have any idea which module controls it in VCDS?

edit: the only similar thread i came across was this but it looks like OP's issue was his steering control unit was the correct thing, i know mine is ok as the MFSW controls are working.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/thread...p-computer-controls-or-power-steering.162853/

Managed to get it sorted for anyone interested. Was a coding issue, i had long coded it for cruise control w/o onboard computer, just had to change it to cruise with onboard computer