Trustworthy online alloy wheel retailers for R8 V10 style alloys?

Fahd

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of 18" R8 V10 style/ replica alloys (5x100) and eBay sellers have brought me no joy, I've been trying to get them from two eBay sellers but they're never in stock despite being listed as available continuously for the last two weeks so now I'm considering buying them online from elsewhere but I have no clue as to who would be trustworthy enough to buy from. The seller must accept paypal for my own piece of mind but I'm not particularly picky other than that.

For those of you who aren't sure how they look, this is them:

V10_listing.jpg

Cheers for that DJ Troopa, but I saw those earlier today, however when I went to phone the number provided I kept getting a voice message saying I had dialed an incorrect number so it was actually the website that made me make this thread as I'm rather worried it's not a trustworthy site to buy alloys from if you can't even phone the guy.

try mark at bmautosport hes a top bloke and well priced

cheers lingy :) ^^^^

iv got mine for sale mate its the link lingy provided for you.

i could do you them for £550 delivered mate. the thread on the tyres is new. only done 600 miles in them.

Thanks for the link/offer K50HYL/ Lingy. Unfortunately you have 8P alloys (5x112), I need 8L alloys (5x100) and I don't want to mess about with adaptors. Rob_k thanks but I checked his website and there aren't any R8 V10s. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks again for any replies.