tt 225 noise after hard driving?

tt-matt

Reaction score
hi im new to the tt ive only had it about a month but i seem to have a problem.my car drives fine and with no problems when driving normal or just the odd squirt of the pedal BUT today i was having a play with my mate in his cupra r up and down the local carraige way and after a couple of minuits of hard driving i had a horrible knocking/vibrating noise coming right through the car it felt like it was from front to back i got a bit scared so i slowed down to about 30 for a bit then it went so i put my foot down again around the island and the as i was going up through the gears it started again.it seems to happen after ive gone round a bent a bit up turning slightly when going hard at it.any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys ;)

hi no lights on dash mate the noise is from under the car like a knocking noise or something

Hmm, any proof of when the Haldex was last serviced? Try taking the fuse for the Haldex out and see if it still happens.

it was serviced about 5k ago along with cambelt and water pump mate,where is the haldex fuse and what number is it mate?thanks for your replie

right I've just remove the haldex fuse and gone for a spin its still the same and only does it when turning left but I've just had a new ss exhaust so I'm hoping it's just that knocking as it only does it one way.fingers crossed ay :)

Yeah maybe it's come loose of some supports! At least it's not an expensive haldex issue :)