TT Mark 3 Sat Nav & any must have options

Taxboy

Reaction score
I'm at the early stage of helping a relative look for a used 2.0 manual TT S line. Having done some research it appears that not too many have sat nav working as standard or it costs close to 4 figures to get it activativated. My question is as long as they are happy to forego this. How much of an impact on any future resale is this likely to have or are there more important must haves spec wise.

Any advice appreciated

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'm at the early stage of helping a relative look for a used 2.0 manual TT S line. Having done some research it appears that not too many have sat nav working as standard or it costs close to 4 figures to get it activativated. My question is as long as they are happy to forego this. How much of an impact on any future resale is this likely to have or are there more important must haves spec wise.

Any advice appreciated

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I think many forum members will say the sat nav is a must especially to make the most of the virtual cockpit. I have had TT‘s with and with out the sat nav and didn’t really use it. If you relative is not bothered about using the sat nav then just make sure it’s priced accordingly or even use the fact that it hasn’t got sat nav as a means to negotiate A better deal. Good luck.

Reactions: Taxboy
depending on where you are based I am able to activate Audi navigation for a lot less than the £1700 plus VAT that Audi ask, Audi Smartphone interface also depending on the car.

must haves for me would be cruise control as this cannot be retrofit, climate control also. While I would suggest looking for a car with auto lights and wipers at a minimum these can be retrofit fairly cost effectively.

Reactions: Taxboy