TT mk2 steering wheel to fit a3

Austineer

King of cabs ;)
Reaction score
BFD04A20 CA52 44FF B9CD B24B7A024722 hello, just bought a tt mk2 flatbottom wheel, I’d like too fit it too my 8l.
It has no controls on the wheel, ( I didn’t want them) all I want is too know how to get the horn too work please. Air bag is not an issue, it’s got a cover on it, so going to resister. The light out!
Just need to know how to wire the horn up please

Thanks.. it does, waiting on airbag cover to arrive, if the old airbag wire from both a 4 and 3 spoke wheel somewhere, wondered if I fitted that the horn would work then?

Someone on here would be able to tell you..there all rather good with the advice and know how

You might be able to wire up the horn ok.... not sure on the wiring of that airbag. just don’t ever expect to have a working airbag with that steering wheel. Not straight forward because it’s a 2 stage. Our cars are single stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be able to wire up the horn ok.... not sure on the wiring of that airbag. just don’t ever expect to have a working airbag with that steering wheel. Not straight forward because it’s a 2 stage. Our cars are single stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi yes so I believe, not too bothered with airbag, just the horn I need