TTRS 8S - facelift?

garethdj

Reaction score
Is the 2019/2020 model onwards a facelift or is it simply just the introduction of the opf, struggling to tell any difference. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the 2019/2020 model onwards a facelift or is it simply just the introduction of the opf, struggling to tell any difference. Cheers

OPF changes were brought in the year before with the introduction of a new engine
with an aluminium crankcase, which helped reduce the total engine weight by 26kg. and delivered 394bhp and 354 torque.

The 2019 / facelift then had some further subtle changes including a lightly reworked front bumper, and a modified wing element at the rear. Inside, there are new colour accents and an upgraded communication system. New trim lines were introduced too.

Reactions: Jassyo06 and garethdj
Thanks, do you know specifically what date the facelift is from?

Thanks, do you know specifically what date the facelift is from?

Think the first orders could be made from Feb 19. Quick way to tell them apart is the fake rear vents in the rear bumper and spoiler shape per the photos below.

Revised Grill and front vents look like the first photo
9A06BCF3 B8CD 4268 B074 5EA9455AB1B8

5327E650 2A7A 477B 8B18 22A35C3DE8C6
B0017836 3A1A 40E9 9CFB 355CACCA7F28

Last edited:
Reactions: garethdj and Jassyo06
OPF changes were brought in the year before with the introduction of a new engine
with an aluminium crankcase, which helped reduce the total engine weight by 26kg. and delivered 394bhp and 354 torque.

The 2019 / facelift then had some further subtle changes including a lightly reworked front bumper, and a modified wing element at the rear. Inside, there are new colour accents and an upgraded communication system. New trim lines were introduced too.
What updates are there on the comunication upgrades ? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

What updates are there on the comunication upgrades ? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Think the main one was the ability use the audi smartphone interface to stream content to the Audi virtual cockpit eg Apple Car Play.

if you are thinking of getting one then then id recommend looking for a sport edition with the comfort and sound pack which comes with
  • 20” x 9J ‘7-spoke rotor’ design Audi Sport alloy wheels in glossy anthracite black
  • RS Sports Exhaust system
  • Black styling pack – adds black highlights to the exterior, including the radiator grille, front blade and rear diffuser insert, badges and Audi Logo
  • Carbon Inlays
over the base model.

comfort and sound included the b&o system and a reversing camera