TTRS/Black Edition Wheels...How much are they worth?

A3HAZ

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been offered a set of the above wheels from a mate that has took them off his black edition A3 and was wondering how much I would be looking to pay for them? wheels are in good condition but one wheels requires a tyre the rest have about 5mm of tread left ?

If they're oem's then for sure they sell for top dollar tbh fella, we cant gauge your friendship with the guy, so you need to work it out with him, as he may sell for less than norm to you & not joe blogs if you get me, I've seen some people pay £1k for a set without tyres before, oem's that is.

If they're oem's then for sure they sell for top dollar tbh fella, we cant gauge your friendship with the guy, so you need to work it out with him, as he may sell for less than norm to you & not joe blogs if you get me, I've seen some people pay £1k for a set without tyres before, oem's that is.
Cheers for the reply mate yeah I understand you.. There definitely OEM as I went with him to pick the car up from audi haha he has bought a set of 3SDM and I don't think he realises the value of the audi wheels he has said he wants around the £500 mark which I thought was a very good price for genuines? :)

Well if he can't be bothered to find out there true value then take them off him for £500. Bargain

Definite bargain at that price. Get 'em quick before he realises how much they could be worth :icon_thumright:

Definite bargain at that price. Get 'em quick before he realises how much they could be worth :icon_thumright:
Cheers lads I think ill snap them up :icon_thumright:

With respect fella, if he's a mate, I would tell him the value, otherwise its just being snyde to a socalled friend, no offence, but my friends wouldn't appreciate me doing that to them, then he can decide if he still wants to have a no hassle sale to you, be honest man.

Reactions: ANTWAR72, A3HAZ and ninjakid
With respect fella, if he's a mate, I would tell him the value, otherwise its just being snyde to a socalled friend, no offence, but my friends wouldn't appreciate me doing that to them, then he can decide if he still wants to have a no hassle sale to you, be honest man.
Fair point mate im not desperate for them and my budget is £500 really I just thought they were nice wheels and in my price range ill let him know that there worth more and if he still wants to sell them then its his choice :) to be fair I didn't realise they were worth 1k+

Reactions: NHN

Sod that, get a bargain...

:ninja:

Reactions: A3HAZ
If he's not savvy enough to research how much they're worth then that's no one elses fault. Mate or no mate, if he was that bothered he'd find out for himself.Natural selection mother ****ers

Reactions: A3HAZ
Bit of an update.. went to look at the ttrs wheels that I got offered one requires a refurb and a new tyre, I told him they were worth abit more than he was offering me them at but he said his Mrs was nagging him to get them moved or sold so I cheekily offered him £400 knowing that a tyre and a refurb on one of these wheels wouldn't be cheap (anybody know how much for a refurb?) looking forward to putting them on aslong as they don't rub with my lowering springs on :/