Tuning A7 BiTDi V6 320bhp

Has anyone had their BiTDI V6 remapped/chipped?

• BiTDI V6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 320BHP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GazMo

Reaction score
Hi I am new Audi-Sport thread, I have Audi A7 BiTDI V6 and have been looking to get some more performance out of the car, looking at all of the remap and chips none of them list my engine its the older 313bhp. Has anyone had their BiTDI V6 remapped/chipped? What sort of results did you get?

Darkside have a 313 bitdi as a project car which is in progress, have a look at their youtubes. Been following them for the last week or so.

Reactions: blackwood
Hi I am new Audi-Sport thread, I have Audi A7 BiTDI V6 and have been looking to get some more performance out of the car, looking at all of the remap and chips none of them list my engine its the older 313bhp. Has anyone had their BiTDI V6 remapped/chipped? What sort of results did you get?

Hi there,

Depending on the spec and the condition of the dpf upto 410hp (approx) / 820nm is possible:

Dyno results vary alot as shown here:
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/a7-bitdi-results-313hp-model-dyno-results.420503/#post-3613751

If you want to keep the dpf then here are some dragy times (has upgraded fuel pressure sensor, wagner intercooler and modified air box):

0 to 60mph:
1/4 miles:
12.8 @ 105mph

Cheers
Bobby

Reactions: blackwood and Bishop187
Hi there,

Depending on the spec and the condition of the dpf upto 410hp (approx) / 820nm is possible:

Dyno results vary alot as shown here:
https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/a7-bitdi-results-313hp-model-dyno-results.420503/#post-3613751

If you want to keep the dpf then here are some dragy times (has upgraded fuel pressure sensor, wagner intercooler and modified air box):

0 to 60mph:
1/4 miles:
12.8 @ 105mph

Cheers
Bobby

Hi Bobby,

Where are you based, how much would I be looking at?