Tuning boxes

Madmo

Reaction score
Hi has anyone fitted a Performance tuning box to their 8Y S3?

I'm in the market for one but not sure which one is the best to go for, there's a few that claim power increases of 73ps, I'm also sceptical about the safety to my engine seen as it's only done 1100 miles lol

I just feel that there's a dead spot on my throttle when I'm rolling up to a junction but don't stop completely and then accelerate to continue there's a s mall hesitation in the throttle response.

I'm hoping that a tuning box would get rid of this as well as giving me the power increase and improved fuel economy.

Wrong product for your needs .

You require .

20201130 203830

I've fitted a TDI tuning box to a 35tfsi before (8y) - not my one but a subscribers.

(Video coming soon...)

Made a big difference from my own car.

Also my cousin uses the same box on his Audi S5 for a few years - no issues and it completely changed the car.

They do make boxes for the new s3 too.

Reactions: Madmo
Hi has anyone fitted a Performance tuning box to their 8Y S3?

I'm in the market for one but not sure which one is the best to go for, there's a few that claim power increases of 73ps, I'm also sceptical about the safety to my engine seen as it's only done 1100 miles lol

I just feel that there's a dead spot on my throttle when I'm rolling up to a junction but don't stop completely and then accelerate to continue there's a s mall hesitation in the throttle response.

I'm hoping that a tuning box would get rid of this as well as giving me the power increase and improved fuel economy.
The dead spot your experiencing is down to the S-Tronic gearbox

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Reactions: auzzam_crd
The throttle pedal box I mentioned earlier has a 30 day satisfaction guarantee so if it doesn't cure the lag you send it back for a refund , the box is small and is going to cost the tariff of the smallest parcel .

Then you can look into the TCU developer coding for the accelerator pedal .