Tuning !?

_Conrad_

STRONIC
Reaction score
Pick the car up tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone has fitted both the H&R springs and rollbars and does it still work ok with mag ride? Is there any decent induction kits or panel filters yet? All I can seem to find is the mtm one. Cheers

Checkout MSS Kits for springs they are fully adjustable

Cheers will look at them has any one on here fitted them yet ?

I have the H&R springs and they work perfectly with magnetic ride.

Pipercross and bmc do a panel filter

Cheers had H&R springs couple cars back and H&R coilovers always been happy with them.

With the panel air filters I always shy away from pipercross never really seen or used there products but just don't seem the best from what little knowledge I do have.

Had revo intakes on last couple of cars but been told the open cone design doesn't work well on the 2.5 because of engine bay heat. But don't really know how true that is !

Did you go for the panel filter in the end?

Yes mate got the bmc , well built but it's hard to tell if there's much difference in performance as I hadn't had the car long enough to be able to tell to be honest.

I'll probably go down the route of the larger intake pipes with the standard box modded.

Sounds interesting Although are you not fussed about the warranty or chopping up you new car ? Is it worth it? Extra noise?

Last edited:
I got mine today, it does look a tad high- H&R springs may be an idea too.. any pictures? Thanks