Turbo Technics inlet fitting

RS4K

Reaction score
Hi,

upon fitting the turbo technics inlet pipe today on my s3 8v i came across an issue with the breather hose that i hope someone may be able to help with. Image below will show the hose that doesnt quite stretch across to the hole but i got it around the other side and it is in but could pop out and means i cannot screw the coolant pipe down. Any one have any similar issues?

i have a gfb dv installed and that increases the height of the dv but i have heard of others having a similare setup and not really any mention of any issues.

thanks in advance

20190427 213808
20190427 214408

Can you rotate the main(big) silicon pipe a little so it’s a bit closer to the breather pipe.

Can you rotate the main(big) silicon pipe a little so it’s a bit closer to the breather pipe.
not really thats as much as it will move, i think the gfb dv+ is the cause of this but i know a lot of people have done a similar setup so i thought may i was doing something wrong

Duck tape or get a longer breather pipe. A nice colours silicon one for some under bonnet bling.

Mines fine pal was slightly stretched but no issues at all, I don’t have the DV+.