Electric Avenue
Reaction score
This arrived today.

Flash Tool for Stage2+ DSG software.

Complements the DS1 stage2 map nicely
a38d411483cd10121faa99297e30bd2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FBF01, Alli_RR and Count Drunkula
What is printed on the PCB? There's a company name but I can't make it out. Also any chip identifiers?

Stage 2+ file arrived today after I used the flash tool to extract the oem information.
0e31bc5fe93e2ec651f20b8f8ed3dcc2.jpg

Reactions: Dan_DJT and Count Drunkula
Did they ask you to read the original car maps? I just send them the VIN and options I wanted, and got the map sent to me.

Did they ask you to read the original car maps? I just send them the VIN and options I wanted, and got the map sent to me.

The software gets that information.
It’s sent to Peron who email TVS to get the new file.

You got it installed Sean?
You happy?

Reactions: 8YARWY
You got it installed Sean?
You happy?

In the drive I just had, Things I’ve noticed

Gear changes in dynamic are sooo much smoother
The box shift points are in ‘better’ places especially the 2-3 / 3-2 shifts as it gets into 3rd earlier and doesn’t shift down as high up the range now, which I particularly like.

Manual shifting is miles better, I don’t the slight delay now from 1-2 etc.

Will give some thoughts as the days go on.

Reactions: Marshy
In the drive I just had, Things I’ve noticed

Gear changes in dynamic are sooo much smoother
The box shift points are in ‘better’ places especially the 2-3 / 3-2 shifts as it gets into 3rd earlier and doesn’t shift down as high up the range now, which I particularly like.

Manual shifting is miles better, I don’t the slight delay now from 1-2 etc.

Will give some thoughts as the days go on.

On your screenshot it’s got a box that says software options or something.
What options can you change with the tool?

Lol I’m not sure.
Will look at that.

They give you a form to fill out for customising the map with launch Rev change etc. I just opted for a Drivability / Stage 2+ map.

They gave me the OEM file to flash to stock too.

Reactions: Marshy

I’m surprised you didn’t notice the other oddity in that Picture Kev

Running the tvs 2+ on my 2020 dwna with uni stage 2 ecu

Still not perfect, get the odd random harsh/jerky shift at wot, but arguably best you’re gonna get the dsg to work on these cars post tune

Also feel like it hangs onto gears in D a bit too much, revs need to pass 2k before it upshifts - maybe it needs to learn

It’s a vast improvement over uni’s stage 2 tcu where they programmed this horrible kick in the back on upshift like an old school semi-manual

Still not perfect, get the odd random harsh/jerky shift at wot, but arguably best you’re gonna get the dsg to work on these cars post tune

Also feel like it hangs onto gears in D a bit too much, revs need to pass 2k before it upshifts - maybe it needs to learn

It’s a vast improvement over uni’s stage 2 tcu where they programmed this horrible kick in the back on upshift like an old school semi-manual

I think it is a blessing that it hangs to the gear before up shifting. The standard map shifts way to early.

When did you last run the uni file? since going to stage 2 ecu from stage 1+ it is so much smoother now on changes compared to running the 1+ file ecu using the standard stage 2 tcu file