Typical 0 to 60 Time For Stage 1 Mapped S5 B9

Reaction score
Just wondering what the typical 0-60 time a stage 1 mapped S5 is able to achieve. Has anyone timed their stage 1 tuned cars?

Any of you stage 1 guys ever hit below 4 seconds?

Hi yes, stock S5 2018 does 0-60 in just 4.25 seconds however an ECU stage 1 bumps it to 3.88 seconds which is the same time as an Audi RS3 giving both having almost identical powers, make sure to get a F XI piped exhaust to make it sound much better, the Audi S5 comes equipped with an 8 speed tiptronic which is the best Audi gearbox for long term sprint an ecu gives an upgrade from

354PS
430PS
Which is a lot of bhp
the NM will go from 500NM to 580NM
0-60 = 3.88 seconds
1/4 mile = 12.0 seconds from 12.6 seconds

S 1 , ECU map, raised max rpm and pulley only - keep standard inter cooler ?
Where / who is the go to place ?

I had mine done at QST tuning in Haywards Heath , on 95 ron map it is now 394BHP and they also did a Gearbox remap as well.

Thanks , 95 ? standard for this engine ?
Q Are there problems with the standard inter cooler - at this stage of tune ?
Tnx-G

I use super unleaded but often from Sainsburys which is 97 ron, had it been filled up with Tesco Momentum or Shell they would have put a 99Ron map on it , but i'm 10 miles away from those petrol stations and work in the town where i live so it suits TBH . They quote 415-425 BHP with that map.

Interesting, Those power levels are with the Standard inter-cooler and standard
drive pulley ?

Tnx- Graham

Its interesting, compared to the BAM engine, where various 'bits' where needed to, to achieve significant improvement, charge pipe and inter-cooler being two of them, this appears to be capable of similar % gain, with the standard kit, though I presume , the next stage - new pulley ? would need other items , again these are bolt on ?

B9 doesn’t run a supercharger so pulley change is not an option.

Wrong engine -(

Q is the supercharged engine re-map the same , or need additional kit ?