Tyre Blowout...

cuke2u

Reaction score
Ok had a front tyre blow on the way home, I usually obtain the tyres online so is blackcircles still recommended for supply and fit a new tyre to my sline rims?
Cheers...

I've used Blackcircles in the past but when I went to have them fitted by a local tyre depot they said they could supply the same tyres for slightly less so next time I went straight to them. Possibly worth phoning around.

Thanks, camskills seem cheap but don't you have to add fitting on top? Also should I be careful which fitters I use because of the sline alloy wheels? Lastly, could I fit conti 5's on the front but keep the conti 2's on the rear?

From a post a week or two back "Costco are selling 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 3 for £342 all in after a £50 reduction from Michelin."

Yes I saw that and it is an excellent price but at the most I need only two...

I think the offer is for at least four tyres if I am correct. If not please link me to the site...

I recently used tyresonthedrive.com excellent price and service. Told the fitter I was a bit enthusiastic about my motors so he was very careful - took before and after pictures and also let me remove the old balance weights.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Told the fitter I was a bit enthusiastic about my motors so he was very careful - took before and after pictures and also let me remove the old balance weights.

Yeah we saw you standing behind him as he did the job:

istock-business-man-with-sledgehammer.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68
^^ haha yep I do tend to loose my patience more easily these days !

I have recently order via tyreleader. Have 2 continentals sitting to be fitted and also 4 new winter tyres to go on the spare alloys.

Ok thanks I'll take a look, how much will you be paying to have them fitted, that's if you already know...

Varies between tyre centres that come up in your location from £10-15 and you get them delivered there like black circles. I have 4 wheels off the car so hopefully I can negotiate to have that 4 fitted cheaper.

There are so many options when you look at the online sites. Ones with or with out rim protection. With or without extra load. Winter wheels with / without mud and snow symbols. Audi approved ect., but you probably allready know this. The Continental 5's 18" audi spec came in at £81 a corner and TS850 winters in 16" came in at £66.50 a corner.

On my last a3 i had a mix of potenzas on the front and PS3 on back and it just ended up understearing.

Booked in at a place called M-Tech, no to be confused with the bodyshop but probably the same enterprise, through blackcircles. £208 for the two including fitting for oe conti 2's. So having to replace tyres that are just over 7000 miles old...