Tyre moniter system

nezhayley

Reaction score
does the s1 have tyre moniters?

I had a message pop up saying i had lost tyre pressure on my rear left tyre.so pulled over to find a nail in my tyre! If i was to get the puncture repaired does this mess with the sensors etc or is it pretty straight forward? Cheers

It works through the ABS system so no silly sensors in the wheels, just make sure you set all the pressures once it's fixed and then just reset the light :)

Reactions: Ian Whiffen
does the s1 have tyre moniters?

I had a message pop up saying i had lost tyre pressure on my rear left tyre.so pulled over to find a nail in my tyre! If i was to get the puncture repaired does this mess with the sensors etc or is it pretty straight forward? Cheers
Yeah it works off the abs. When you get the tyre fixed you go into your menu and reset the tyre monitor

To reset the pressures is that in the 'car' menu? Glad its not a silly sensor system as its only a small nail so its an easy repair. Cheers for the replies.

To reset the pressures is that in the 'car' menu? Glad its not a silly sensor system as its only a small nail so its an easy repair. Cheers for the replies.
Yep flip up the cheap s1 screen and select car. It gives you the option of tyre pressure, along with service intervals etc

My pleasure. I had a nail in my tyre 2 days after picking it up lol. Happy New Year

I payed to have this on the car but I was disappointed it didn't show the actual psi levels on each corner on the screen like my previous new vauxhall astra did.

I payed to have this on the car but I was disappointed it didn't show the actual psi levels on each corner on the screen like my previous new vauxhall astra did.

need valve type sensors to do that , my megane RS had them , great for track days