Tyre pressure help 235/35/19

Reaction score
So running 235/35/19's and wondered if anyone could be clear on tyre pressures, Looking up RS3 specs for the rears but not sure on front due to deferent engine weights etc to be sure I have it somewhere close to ideal.....

Have you got a sportback, saloon or hatch?
Either way the sticker should show that size as it’s a standard for the a3/s3.
On my sportback 38 front and 35 rear for low load and 42/42 for high load. Think saloon is 1-2psi more front and rear.

This is a pic from a while ago on the winter wheel thread.
Upload 2019 1 31 13 47 43

My FL doesn't have values for 19" either and that's even ordered with magride. Seems like there is no definite pattern to what sticker your car got.

Probably whatever sticker was available or closest to the operator at the time in the factory.

Reactions: Lehn
19’s on the saloon on 235/35/19 are 39psi front and 36psi on a normal loaded car.

Fully loaded is I think 42 front 39rear.

Should be the same for the sportback I’d imagine.

For an S3 saloon with 19" tyres .....39 front 36 rear for normal load....44 all around for fully loaded. The sport back is different as shown on above photo by AIS3BE

e5QE6kPhi2whq3BpcPN9Nvo03pVlO-smOay-Qu1j3nnRQneEK7L5w-bZa_tGSnDILxpXdQEvuC-rEhtahVOh2o6VLccJp_zQTNPuqHoRCvARfpryijNvl8Hd6giNr56fEg-_Ux_kCxSJ_52VM0gc94ZNbk3Au1gS5z4ccBTzPCGm=s0-d-e1-ft

Last edited:
Funny this has popped up, I had 2 new PS4 on the front roughly 6 month ago.. I noticed the other day they seem to be wearing a lot more on the outer walls than the rest of the tyre, probably more than they should be. I’ve always thought when I’m hitting corners at high speeds it doesn’t feel the best, a bit too squishy. Literally checked my tyre pressure last week and they was both on 32psi, So i blasted them to 38psi.

I’ve not really been out in it since so I don’t know how much difference it going to make on the handling, especially in fast corners, but hopefully it it’s better on my tyre wear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk