Tyres

Ajcman

Reaction score
This thread has probably been done time and time again, but its not a sticky thread, or not that i could see.

My back tyres are needing replaced soon, im currently running Goodyear eagle F1 assemetric 2 on all 4 wheels.

Are they worth keeping or geting a better set. I've got a 2.0 TDI A3 any help or advice would be muchly appreciated!

If you are happy with what you have now, why change? Eagles are a highly rated tyre and if you change to something else it will be unknown territory for you. A new version of the Eagles is on its way if you need 4 tyres but for changing 2 stick with your existing pattern.

I always Goodyear Eagle F1's, use them on track, fast roads, and on the commute to work. They work superb in the wet, even better in the dry, and they don't hurt the wallet too much, bonus kerb protector too.

If you are happy with what you have now, why change? Eagles are a highly rated tyre and if you change to something else it will be unknown territory for you. A new version of the Eagles is on its way if you need 4 tyres but for changing 2 stick with your existing pattern.
Its my first car bigger than a 1.2 which i stick cheapest things going before. Snd the F1's are what was on the car when i got it from Arnold shark