Tyres

Michelin PS4S are a bit noisy but grip is pretty much endless. Comfort is decent in 18s, didn't notice a big difference from the 17s pirreli I had before. Obviously very expensive though.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Pirelli P Zero all season. They were quieter than the Michelin's but didn't provide the same grip, not even close. Makes little sense to compare them on the performance front but as far as comfort goes, not much of a difference.

I wanted to try the Michelin since everyone on the web is basically in love with them. But if pushing the limits of the car isn't on the priorities list, I'm sure there is quieter, cheaper and better all around tires out there.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 4a en utilisant Tapatalk

Michelin cross climate + absolutely fantastic dry grip really good wet grip and excellent snow and ice grip. Little louder than others. I've used them for the past couple of years. They have lasted ages.
I'm getting the new michelin cross climate 2 in a few weeks apparently even better again.

Got my Michelin Pilot Sport 4S from 4wheelonline two months ago. Grip in the dry and wet is really good. Steering response and short brake distances are perfect also. Price is the only negative thing about this tyre.

Last edited: