Ultimate Car Cruise 6 Sunday 5th October

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Right guys after a great meet up last night the guys have announced 6 place is not know yet but time is set for 18:00

So who's up for this i will post a link up later on

1. Antowens

Reactions: P40ULW
  1. Antowens
  2. P40ULW

Reactions: antowens
@antowens you were too slow for me mate, im already added to this list ;) haha

ahhhhh Trax! almost forgot about that!! haha

Ye i keep forgetting about it me self hauaha

If i can make it, that will be 4 meets/shows in 4 weeks of ownership :) I've potentially got a trackday tomorrow aswell haha

If i can make it, that will be 4 meets/shows in 4 weeks of ownership :) I've potentially got a trackday tomorrow aswell haha

Hahaha whats its all about and okay mate just let me know

O very good get loads of pics and see how fast our little S1 will go

Oh thats the plan! :)

1. Antowens
2. P40ULW
3. Mistress-MK1TT (more than likely)

Come on everyone the event as of this morning has 684 people going

Backed up to the shops in the corner. No idiots starting the car in gear then is the lol

Might actually be able to convoy up with you all this time as long as things don't go tits up again my end lol

I will more than likely miss this also due to work commitments as i will be flying back to Aberdeen on the 5th :(

BUMP on this everyone was a great little event last time massive range of cars to see some big some small some loud but of everything lets get your names down

1. Antowena
2. Ruffrida (if he remembers what day it is)

Come on all of our Northwest members lets get some faces to names

BUMP all you northwesters lest get your names down this was a good laugh last time be worth a visit for an hour or so

I'm new to this so can anyone update me on where this will be taking place, thanks!

Hi mate welcome first of all and there is no place it will be announced on the morning of the event keep police away so on i will post up and tag all members who wish to come

Reactions: dannyAshcroft89
Right everyone meeting point is

WN3 5GB
@6:00

But then will be leaving for the main event
@6:45

The actual location will be revealed @5:00 so can all meet up there when it is announced if anyone is struggling inbox me and i will give you my personal number so you can contact me