Fixed Unable to PM

twiggytheninja

Reaction score
Hi is there a number of posts you need to do in order to be able to PM a fellow member ?

Hi there I to am unable to use pm? What do I need to do?
Many thanks
Matt

Hi,
I am also unable to use PMs, how could i get this enable?
Thanks
Andrew

Hi Sandra - I’m also having the same issue. Can you please help? Thanks!
As a new member, You need to have more posts on the forum before you can use pm.

As a new member, You need to have more posts on the forum before you can use pm.

Hi Sandra

I'm interested in buying something from a poster in the classifieds but I can't reply or PM as I've only just registered - would you be kind enough to unlock the PM feature for me?

TIA

Hi Sandra

I'm interested in buying something from a poster in the classifieds but I can't reply or PM as I've only just registered - would you be kind enough to unlock the PM feature for me?

TIA
You need more posts.

Do I need to be authorised to use PM? Trying to buy something from crewe audi parts request and I need to PM them. Please & Thanks. @Sandra

Do I need to be authorised to use PM? Trying to buy something from crewe audi parts request and I need to PM them. Please & Thanks. @Sandra
Will look see why you can’t pm. I will test
You have Pm

Hi there I to am also unable to use pm function? What do I need to do?
Many thanks
gav

Hi there I to am also unable to use pm function? What do I need to do?
Many thanks
gav
As you are a new member, You need to have more posts before you can pm.

Thanks for the reply. Will try and get posting…

I found my way to this site based on a specific question about a retrofit that I want to my s3. One of the forum members has carried out the exact mod, and has offered advice and their body shop contact who carried out the work for them - however, I need to send them a PM...

Is there any chance that you can PM them and ask that they take a look at the post?

thanks
g

What is the members name?
we have site sponsors that that do retrofits

if you post in other areas of the forum you will get your number count up

Hey @Sandra! Unable to pm and edit my posts. Is it possible to fix?
You don’t have enough posts to pm. Also, you can only edit your posts for a short time after posting. If you need something edited just tag me and tell me what you require