Fixed Unable to post anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

****** Viking...
Reaction score
Having trouble posting anything at all now. When I try to reply to any topic or even start a new one, the reply box/message box isn't showing. The only way I've managed to post this is to start a new topic and hit the "Esc" button at lust the right moment as the page loads, and this leaves the message box open and useable. When the page is left to load completely the message box briefly appears and then disappears just leaving a blank area.

Reactions: Molnboman
You posted this?

Did you not see the big announcement on the main page saying that there is issues with posting and it's being sorted? :p

You again.... As it happens, I don't see any announcement such as what you're talking about, possibly due to ad blocking.

Lol just did what you did and cancel the loading and it works !!!!Been trying all day to get it working on my iphone and galaxy tab !!

Reactions: PilotAudi
Pretty much cream crackered still,I am using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it shows how bad my addition is or the failing with in the forum.
But for me to post I had to find a Android ISO file, install in to my VMware machine, set up android, install Tapatalk and then I'm able to post.

With all that done presented with loads of Spam, which is getting cleared up I've noticed. WooHoo mods. :thumbsup:

Same for me - the escape key trick works, and tapatalk works, everything else is completely broken. What's going on? The forum has been down twice already to be fixed, was anything actually done?

Its still on going Chris. Admin are working flat out to resolve all the issues. :)

Hi Mods, firstly hope you all had a good xmas, so any luck with the fix yet

Cheers

Mac

All working for me now. Clear your cookies and cache and restart your browser, should be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.