Unveiling of RS5 invitation ...

Terminator x

Reaction score
Anyone else had an invite or is it just me? Apparently taking orders for FL RS3 and pre orders for RS5. What could possibly go wrong?!

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Just you, haven't heard of anything of the sorts of centres getting RS5's / RS3's any time soon.

Hopefully the dealers I use have the sense to invite me ;)

Yes got a call. I thought the rs5 had been available to order for a while. A few customer orders have landed in the UK already

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Yes got a call. I thought the rs5 had been available to order for a while. A few customer orders have landed in the UK already

In the UK, really. Only just appeared at Goodwood didn't it?

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I priced one up months ago. There is a guy on rs246 who does the imports and a customer car arrived a week or so ago

I was contacted by the dealership where I bought my RS3 about a launch evening. Unfortunately the dealership I bought my car from is 200 miles from home. Those would be expensive canapés!

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, AudiNutta and Terminator x
I've had invitations for these sorts of things for Q5 etc before, the more I read into it.. they seem to just be a lock in until you agree to talk figures :lmfao:

I don't drink any alocohol, so I wouldn't benefit at all haha. Test drives? I'm up for that!

I've had invitations for these sorts of things for Q5 etc before, the more I read into it.. they seem to just be a lock in until you agree to talk figures :lmfao:

I don't drink any alocohol, so I wouldn't benefit at all haha. Test drives? I'm up for that!
Exactly. I said i wouldn't bother turning up unless they had 25% discounts in mind because the RS5 is bonkers money for what it is

Reactions: Thundercliffe81, Terminator x and AudiNutta