Up-rating reversing lights

Spearo

Reaction score
Has anyone done this ? I have a horrible dark parking space I have to regularly reverse into - with curbs and large steal posts either side of the car .....
has anyone managed to improve the standard lights ?
Has anyone added some after market lights ?

I also have to reverse into a unlit driveway but nope, I often resort to using the brake or indicator lights. In this weather the camera is also obscured..

Same scenario here. I'm not sure how much additional light you would get by replacing a with a CREE (if at all possible).

I'm looking for a bit more light though & getting an aftermarket LED lamp hidden away as far as possible. Have to get the car first though so presume someone else will get to this before me.

A few cheap solar powered motion detecting lights did the job on my driveway. Maybe an option for some rather than modifying the car ?

I get where you’re going with that but it’s got to be an on car solution for me ! Wondering about a led light strip somewhere either down near the diffuser or high on the tailgate spoiler ( just not sure about reflections ) I’m in an estate btw .

A few cheap solar powered motion detecting lights did the job on my driveway. Maybe an option for some rather than modifying the car ?

If only. Its a new build development with an unadopted shared access - unlit. Got to be an on car solution for me too.

Might just be a great excuse for some fast and furious under car neon

Actually something wired into the existing reversing light and coded would be the ideal solution- I might call into my local tow shop and see if the have something!