Upgrade Account To Support Audi-Sport

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hey,
I thought I would create a new post just to hightlight a new feature on Audi-Sport.

I am sure most of you will agree with me in saying that Audi-Sport is a very well run and informative website which offers a fantsaitc service to its members!:) ..

The new feature allows members to upgrade their account with a choice of three options.

To access this upgrade facility you simply click your profile picture at top right and you get a drop down box with list! (See Attached Photo)

Your looking for account upgrade it gives you three options £5/10/20 which is a yearly fee. Each value represents "Bronze", "Silver" and "Gold". Which ever you choose a badge will be shown below your avatar.

The account upgrade will allow members to upgrade their account in order to help support the up keep and running of the forum.

I have just performed an account upgrade and I am now a "Gold" Member which you can see below my avatar.

If you have any queries just comment on this post and I am sure a moderator will be able to help.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: Ghost, JohnM100, Jake 61 and 1 other person
Nice one thanks for the tip! Will probably go the same way as yourself bud. By the way how did you get the VCDS user banner under your name?

Reactions: Sandra and Point_Audi
Nice one thanks for the tip! Will probably go the same way as yourself bud. By the way how did you get the VCDS user banner under your name?
Trev, I will get your vcds banner added on :) x

Reactions: s3_trev and Point_Audi
Thanks Sandra! How do I go about getting my car name up now too lol? Is that a Gold feature maybe?

Reactions: Sandra
There is a thread for supporter in account upgrade. Just hover over your avatar at top right, drop down list, scroll to account upgrades and it's simple from there. For car badge is same drop down box but join user groups and choose and save Trevor. :) x

Reactions: s3_trev
Thanks Sandra, Apologies I didnt realise at the time that you have actually made a post about this already!

Reactions: Sandra
I don't mind this and will sort it out later

BUT BUT why didn't I get an email about this ?
or any info it was going to start.

I know I haven't been on for a while but always read emails etc

I don't mind this and will sort it out later

BUT BUT why didn't I get an email about this ?
or any info it was going to start.

I know I haven't been on for a while but always read emails etc
This was put in site support by a member who saw my badge and asked how to get one. It wasn't an email for anyone lee.:) x

Reactions: Point_Audi