Upgraded To Aluminium Foot Pedals

Point_Audi

Vorsprung durch Technik
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Over the Christmas holidays I decided to upgrade the foot pedals and dead pedal to the aluminium style.

It was really easy to change the pedals and it adds to the overall interior in my opinion, I really like them.

Some before and after pictures, what do you think?

Before

After

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandra, ruairi83, Swanny356 and 1 other person
Looks great!

One of the first mods that I did, still got to do the footrest though and extend it forward so I can use it as .....
A footrest.

You know it's crying out for a mat upgrade now though :whistle2:.

Ps - What are running that cable to?

Reactions: Point_Audi
Thanks John it cetainly does make a difference!

Cheers mate, the footrest I installed is from the RS6 it came as part of the kit from Germany its a good job!:)

Oh I know I have been looking already!lol .. I especially like the OEM mats with A5 logo and silver piping!:) .. Might be installed before the weekend!

Oh its just an LED light I was using when installing the pedals!

Yeah just put new ones with silver piping and SLine logo in my wife's A1.

Well you have to spoil them at Christmas :sex:! LOL

Reactions: Sandra, Point_Audi and RS5 JON
Count yourself lucky your car isn't automatic, the brake pedal was a right mare!

Over the Christmas holidays I decided to upgrade the foot pedals and dead pedal to the aluminium style.

It was really easy to change the pedals and it adds to the overall interior in my opinion, I really like them.

Some before and after pictures, what do you think?

Before

After

Hi having just ordered an a5 coupe s line this will be the 1st thing on the list , have you got a link to where you got them please