Upgraded to RS3

Phil_RS3

Reaction score
I've recently upgraded from an S3 to a 2018 RS3 in Mythos Black with many of the options ticked by the original owner. I'm only just getting to grips with it as I've been away for a couple of weeks since I bought it, so only driven a very few miles. Very impressed so far, I didn't expect the difference in performance from the S3 to be so marked. It's got the Sports Exhaust as an option, so the sound it makes is just great and very addictive!

Look forward to learning from others experience and i'm sure that I'll have questions in due course.

Phil

Reactions: Jcbmally, NevMan, 8YARWY and 1 other person
Hi Phil, welcome to audi-sport.net

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
Welcome.
You’ve made a good a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've recently upgraded from an S3 to a 2018 RS3 in Mythos Black with many of the options ticked by the original owner. I'm only just getting to grips with it as I've been away for a couple of weeks since I bought it, so only driven a very few miles. Very impressed so far, I didn't expect the difference in performance from the S3 to be so marked. It's got the Sports Exhaust as an option, so the sound it makes is just great and very addictive!

Look forward to learning from others experience and i'm sure that I'll have questions in due course.

Phil
:sign pics:

Pic at last!
Car Pic 4 small

Reactions: Sandra