**URGENT**Autowatch Immobiliser - Any Professional dealers/installers here?

RAF_S7

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im in need of some professional urgent advice regarding an Autowatch system.

If we have any dealer or pro installers in the group, can you message me?

if we have a Glasgow dealer/installer, even better :icon thumright:

Thanks,
John.

Anyone?? :sos:

My younger brother (Focus RS :blink:) parked his car in a hospital car park to drop his daughter off for her annual check up.

Parked his car, got out and fell to the ground after suffering a blood clot on the brain, which had caused a stroke.
He’s out of immediate danger, however is paralysed down one side and cannot speak coherently and is unable to write at this stage (stroke happened Tuesday 14th)

His car is stuck in the hospital carpark and we need to get it moved to his house. He has Autowatch Ghost fitted, and despite trying for most of this afternoon (Wednesday 15th) he’s unable to communicate the coded sequence to disarm the immobiliser. I have his keys, but obviously have not been able to start the car.

I don’t have AWG. Can anyone offer some advice (in DM if sensitive info) on what I can do do disable it, or what (if any) documentation I should look for at his house which may record his code sequence??

He’s unable to communicate any code, or what switches/sequence etc to disable, and can’t even tell me who did the installation - he lives in Glasgow.:sorry:

John.

Sorry to hear about your brother. Skidz in Falkirk was a ghost dealer so may be able to help. I reckon wherever you take it you will need proof of ownership before anyone will work on it. Something like v5 or insurance docs.
other option since you have keys is get it recovered from the hospital car park before you get charged/fined a fortune. If you have recovery you could get it recovered to a garage and say it went faulty.

Reactions: RAF_S7
Sorry to hear about your brother. Skidz in Falkirk was a ghost dealer so may be able to help. I reckon wherever you take it you will need proof of ownership before anyone will work on it. Something like v5 or insurance docs.
other option since you have keys is get it recovered from the hospital car park before you get charged/fined a fortune. If you have recovery you could get it recovered to a garage and say it went faulty.
Yeah I have his V5 and insurance certificate.
If I can’t overcome the Autowatch challenge I will arrange for recovery before the weekend.:icon thumright:

Yeah I have his V5 and insurance certificate.
If I can’t overcome the Autowatch challenge I will arrange for recovery before the weekend.:icon thumright:
If you can find this you should be able to get it started. its the size of bank card.

Attachments

• ghost.png
    ghost.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Thanks for your replies guys :icon thumright:

I wasn't able to overcome the AWG2 security system, even with the keys.

Autowatch were not able to help as the system wasn't recorded with them. (But not for lack of trying, so shout out to them and their G2 product)

I got the car recovered in the end.

I think if nothing else I've learned that AWG2 is absolutely 100% secure, and that if its fitted, you better have the codes and Recovery PIN written down/saved somewhere safe, as without them you - or your family etc. stuffed.....

You just never know what life is going to throw at you, when you left expect it!

Cheers :racer:

Reactions: Spencer589, NevMan and AlS3BE
Hope your bro has a speedy recovery.
funny thing is the code is probably something simple like up up down down on the steering wheel buttons. It’s human laziness to set it something simple.
when your bro tells you, you will either slap yourself or him cause it was that easy :wink:

Procarkits Mark - 07867557765, he's an authorised dealer/fitter for AWG in and around Central Scotland.

JG

Thanks for your replies guys :icon thumright:

I wasn't able to overcome the AWG2 security system, even with the keys.

Autowatch were not able to help as the system wasn't recorded with them. (But not for lack of trying, so shout out to them and their G2 product)

I got the car recovered in the end.

I think if nothing else I've learned that AWG2 is absolutely 100% secure, and that if its fitted, you better have the codes and Recovery PIN written down/saved somewhere safe, as without them you - or your family etc. stuffed.....

You just never know what life is going to throw at you, when you left expect it!

Cheers :racer:

What a nightmare all round. Fingers crossed your brother makes a good recovery

Reactions: RAF_S7 and alanyork
In Glasgow the likely installer is "dashcamman". Very helpful and likeable guy. As said, you will need the code card which is the override for the PIN. Barring that maybe it could be removed from the car if they are satisfied to do it for your brother.

So sorry to hear of his conditions and wishing him the best outcome.