URGENT HELP NEEDED! BLUEFIN!

posty555

Reaction score
Over the weekend i downloaded my car map to the device and uploaded to the superchips server.. i got an email yesterday saying i can download the superchips map.. i downloaded it to the device no problem.

Ive gone today to upload the bluefin map to my car, but it came up with error.PCM failed vehicle is now immobilised error code:ERROR!

so followed the instructions to put original map on, but this also says ERROR.. My car is now immobilised and superchips is closed.

Any suggestions?

The same thing happened to me on a Saturday nearly 2 years ago. The problem with mine ws they had sent back the incorrect file, one which was mated to a different car/ecu so the ecu locked down to protect itself. In the end I had a revo agent come out to my home address and he usd Revo recovery software to put a standard map back onto the car. suffice to say I had my money back off Bluefin and moved to Revo, never looked back since. I know mistakes can happen but too many happen with bluefin that come to print, prior to this I had 5 cars mapped by Superchips with nil issues but the fact that my car was immobilised and they were not contactable was enough to make me move my business elsewhere.
Now on 5th car mapped by Revo and never had any issues.

Up to you but I'd be getting some recovery software sent through off Bluefin then ask for your money back moving to either Revo or Shark.

Did you get sorted Posty? If so, how do you rate the map? I am about to pull the trigger on a remap and as I already have the hand held device from my golf Gti, I'm thinking I'll go for Bluefin. They want £299 to reset my doofer and swap maps which I think is a bit steep!

Did you get sorted Posty? If so, how do you rate the map? I am about to pull the trigger on a remap and as I already have the hand held device from my golf Gti, I'm thinking I'll go for Bluefin. They want £299 to reset my doofer and swap maps which I think is a bit steep!

Hi I did get it sorted in the end. Superchips were great TBH. The service they provided was great. one happy customer.

I find the map great.. it just pulls through all gears.. i get a little wheel spin in 1st but its hardly noticeable..once in 2nd it just pulls pulls pulls...Throttle feels firmer.. All in all pleased.

Hi I did get it sorted in the end. Superchips were great TBH. The service they provided was great. one happy customer.

I find the map great.. it just pulls through all gears.. i get a little wheel spin in 1st but its hardly noticeable..once in 2nd it just pulls pulls pulls...Throttle feels firmer.. All in all pleased.

Glad to hear it mate. Im just sorting my car insurance today to see how the premium will change and then its all systems go!

Does anybody know if the fault code reader option on the Bluefin loader works on a car that isn't registered on that device?