US spec DTM S4 or modified?

Isn't it just an S4 Avant with an aftermarket body kit?

Last edited:
its a strange one. Side skirts are horrible, front bumper I can't quite work out, it seems a mix of RS4 and DTM and yes, no tail pipes.

Also full tint which isn't factory, not that shade anyway.

All a little confusing.

It's a B6 S4 with a B7 front-end conversion (with RS4 bumper), aftermarket sideskirts and spoiler and sawn-off tailpipes.

Reactions: DieselJake
But they aren't B7 headlights, they are B6.

Correct - so it's a half-***** conversion.

Basically they've covered it in UHU, ram-raided Halfords and painted over anything that stuck.

Reactions: dualmono21 and Chrismawa
its nothing like the us spec dtm car
as above its a halve *** car with a **** poor bodykit

The hofele kit was my first thoughts, but it definitely sticks out further haha

take the 4 rings off the front and back ... and it could easilly be the new volvo touring superleggera

i thought audi only released a DTM spec for the B7 in 2.0t format?

They did saloon only
But the USA s4 comes with DTM kit from factory

That's a Hofele kit I'm sure? Looks just like it to me, the grille's do stick out Volvo style more than you appreciate. Lack of tail pipes is odd!

Probably not even an S4 to be honest, suprised the question was even asked.

Without actually seeing the engine I would guess it is an S4 based on the rear bumper; if it was an A4 it would be a bit strange to put a B6 S4 bumper on the back and a B7 front on (I believe B6 S4 bumpers (front and rear) are different from the various A4 ones).

I just thought it was strange, found it while searching for a B8 S4, thought I'd post it to discuss lol.

Quite an interesting topic to be fair, love it when weird cars are for sale :laugh: once saw a Subaru with an A4 B7 front end and BMW rear end.

Without actually seeing the engine I would guess it is an S4 based on the rear bumper; if it was an A4 it would be a bit strange to put a B6 S4 bumper on the back and a B7 front on (I believe B6 S4 bumpers (front and rear) are different from the various A4 ones).

But where's the ****** s4/bigger exhaust :lmfao:as you say probably is S4 but a million miles off stock.

A US DTM was a b7 s4 with the same kit as the uk DTM limited edition. The car above is an s4 with e hoffelle style front kit

Same s**t on an C5 RS6!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 233