Used RS3 already for sale...

Looks no diferent to the S3 at a glance only a few diferences ,Flared arches ,Boot spoiler ,and a few subtle touches .Its never worth £49k

Theres one of these at the Audi dealer across from me, it does look pretty good in the flesh.

I didnt even know they were out already, till I saw one on the road the other day.

They do look good in the flesh....but as said, not worth nearly 50k!!!

Yea iv seen that white one. Its from bradford. Very quick i must say....

I don't understand at all why people buy cars brand new and then sell them within months/weeks/days of ownership!

The guys a trader. He drove it around for a bit and has put it up for sale.
And the car doesnt look much of a s3 tbh. WastE of muny in my eyes. No offence

I kind of like it but no way worth that kind of brass

Personally id rather have an S3, the interior on that one doesnt look that good and prefer the S3 spoiler. not worth 50K

Thats mental, doesnt even have buckets, will keep my V6 and save myself £40k+

I was just thinking the same, it just looks like an S3 at a glance! Really disappointed with the seats and no real interior difference compared to any other A3/S3

I don't understand at all why people buy cars brand new and then sell them within months/weeks/days of ownership!

Because he didn't pay £47k for it, more like £42k and if he sells it (which he will) then it's an easy £5k... He is a trader after all!!

I'd rather have an S3 then pay that kind of money for one of those! It needs to look like a 50K car which it clearly doesnt!

I'd rather have an S3 then pay that kind of money for one of those! It needs to look like a 50K car which it clearly doesnt!

It's not a £50k car though, it's a £39,900 car from Audi!! Which in turns makes it not so bad because if you spec a S3 Sportback to same levels as the standard kit on a RS3 it get to £38k!!

It's not a £50k car though, it's a £39,900 car from Audi!! Which in turns makes it not so bad because if you spec a S3 Sportback to same levels as the standard kit on a RS3 it get to £38k!!

Still doesn't look special enough to warrant the additional premium!
Once you add some basic options your still on the other side of 42k

Last edited:
doesnt look as bad as the one in this months audi mag,with red and black wheels-more ds3 than rs3.

What a let down, I expected as much, but this is a seriously poor effort from Audi, in fact it's been down hill since the last RS4.

I also suspect there are going to be hoards of RS3 look-a-likes from the Halfords Massive now too, given the differences are so subtle.

You sure about that ?? what extra std kit has a RS got over an S ? you saying that a RS is £1900 more than the same spec S.. mind you no one pays £38k for a SB now, real prices for S3's are dropping fast

Last edited:
funny thing is i went into this dealer to have a look at a black S3 when i was buying, not the best condition cars in that area for some reason, including his example....he told me he'd ordered two RS3's, this was back in Feb time

Local salesman told me that Audi were increasing the production run because all the cars sold out so quickly....

Also I agree, not £50k's worth - Although I have seen SSC's website and some of the S3's are dearer than Audi - they must be top specced cars at that sort of money.

Im shocked that out of everyone slating the audi looks not one person has mentioned anything about the engine.
maybe you dont realise that its got a 5 cylinder turbo charged engine with sub 5 seconds out of the box
with more potentials if remapped.
the only gripes i have with the car are the front seats and lack of flared arches. i think the front seats should have been recaros as standard.

Reactions: poli84 and Rob-Quattro
Im shocked that out of everyone slating the audi looks not one person has mentioned anything about the engine.
maybe you dont realise that its got a 5 cylinder turbo charged engine with sub 5 seconds out of the box
with more potentials if remapped.
the only gripes i have with the car are the front seats and lack of flared arches. i think the front seats should have been recaros as standard.

+1

Just to experience different cars i guess? who knows!

Some people just have to have the "latest" car, as soons as it's not the latest they sell it.