Used s3 saloon discounts

Dan930

Reaction score
I've seen a few s3 saloon's at the dealers websites that I like & within my budget (33-34k)how much do you think I can get on discount.im not doing finance,just buying it all in one go

Depending on spec you could get a new one for that, just. You'd probably get a discount if you went with finance and then paid it off within a week.

Depending on spec you could get a new one for that, just. You'd probably get a discount if you went with finance and then paid it off within a week.

+1

Haven't seen anything much in the way of deals on used S3's to be honest and for the possible couple of grand you might save I'd personally rather have a new one.

....and don't expect them to bite your arm off for cash either. I thought the salesman was gonna pass out when I said I wouldn't be needing finance, blood literally drained from his face!! ;)

Reactions: amped2
Try websites such as Carwow, car file etc and get a new one. Take the finance and cancel during the 2 week cooling down period.

Have you compared the prices versus what you can get new? E.g. with prices from carwow, orangewheels, carfile etc?
Last time I did I thought used dealer ones were overpriced versus new. I'm not sure whether using those is a good angle to try to get the deal, alongside the finance / end of month type things.

Reactions: Simon L