SQ5 Used SQ5

JC27

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just recently purchased a 2017 Audi SQ5 approved used. Have previously come from an A5 S line and a new 8V RS3 from the factory.

Loved the SQ5 as soon as I drove it. I did also drive a Porsche Macan Turbo Performance and a GTS which were absolutely incredible cars but…the price was also incredible and for some reason the SQ5 had excellent residual finance values. I also found the SQ5 better equipped and more suited for comfortable driving.
8764AD7E B074 47FD 8AA5 2272B73AF98C
CAB6C52A 54FE 4498 91D6 0BEBCA72A23C
3B1EB50A A0CD 4C99 8382 208C94E99735

I think it has an awesome spec…

as follows

Light & Vision Pack
Head up display
High-beam control
Virtual Cockpit
21 inch wheels 5 twin spoke ‘V’ design
Collapsible spare wheel
S Adaptive Air Suspension
Electric front seats with memory function and 4 way lumbar support
Carbon Atlas inlays
3 spoke flat bottom multi func steering wheel
B&O sound system
Adaptive Cruise w/ Stop & Go
Audi Pre Sense Basic
Hill Hold
Rear view Cam
Dynamic road sign display
Extended LED interior lighting
Panoramic glass sunroof
Storage Pack
Advanced Key w/ electric boot opening
Folding/heated/dimming mirrors

Any other SQ5 owners here enjoying their cars?

Reactions: Terminator x and Jassyo06
Congrats on the purchase!
I went the other way - got my 2018 SQ5 TFSI in December 2020 but sold it July 2021. Loved the car but during an issue with the AC, was given the e-tron and I didn't go back.
Yours is a great spec - I didnt have the sunroof or HUD (something I really missed from the A7 > SQ5 )

Enjoy it!

Great looking car and a great spec
Looks like Epsom Audi where I bought my RSQ3 from!

I loved my (Sept 2017) SQ5, not as many toys as yours but enough to keep me happy and the list price to residual value in a place I was happy with. Did 22k in 23 months and then decided that I needed to scratch the M5 itch....... The M5 lasted 11 months and I got an RS4 - still not as many toys as yours but one very special toy under the bonnet....

18 months and 10k miles and still happy. Did order a Macan GTS before the SQ5 but was happier with the space, image and price of the Audi. Never regretted that decision.

I loved my (Sept 2017) SQ5, not as many toys as yours but enough to keep me happy and the list price to residual value in a place I was happy with. Did 22k in 23 months and then decided that I needed to scratch the M5 itch....... The M5 lasted 11 months and I got an RS4 - still not as many toys as yours but one very special toy under the bonnet....

18 months and 10k miles and still happy. Did order a Macan GTS before the SQ5 but was happier with the space, image and price of the Audi. Never regretted that decision.

Thank you all above!

@isleaiw: Funny I also had an M5 and decided it just wasn’t the right daily car, especially with a twin turbo V8 under the bonnet! Exactly the same reasoning as me for choosing the Audi over the Macan. Particularly the space, the Macan really does not have sufficient space for the chassis it sits on.

Reactions: isleaiw