**Using our classifieds (trading post) and bank transfers**

voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
When using our classifieds always use a secure way of paying NEVER pay by bank transfer or cash,PayPal (unless it says for goods)
Any ASN members who do so do at their own risk,we have had another member scammed but we are powerless if you leave yourselves open to this.

Be clever people as no matter what the seller seems like if you do not know them then be wary.

Reactions: AlS3BE, mister.c., Charlie Farley and 1 other person
I think this has happened to me this week! I’d like to report it, I won’t have a leg to stand on to get my money back will I!?

I think this has happened to me this week! I’d like to report it, I won’t have a leg to stand on to get my money back will I!?
You can report it to your banks fraud department Sam. Do this ASAP.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
It happened to me last few days, that’s why i’m working on moving my whole transaction to cryptocurrency, i believe that in the near future the physical currency will disappear from the world market as long as cryptocurrency will keep developing very rapidly. Not so long ago I started trading cryptocurrency on the fondex ( https://fondex.com/en/for-traders/educational-news/trading_ideas_guide ) and make a living out of it. In a short time,I bought a big house, a new Audi and a small office for work. I think this is the future of safe business.

Does not matter a jot he hasn't physically withdrawn the money and handed him it he could have paid him with bit coins pesetas or roman coins its still going from his possesion to the fraudsters

Reactions: NevMan
It happened to me last few days, that’s why i’m working on moving my whole transaction to cryptocurrency, i believe that in the near future the physical currency will disappear from the world market as long as cryptocurrency will keep developing very rapidly. Not so long ago I started trading cryptocurrency on the fondex ( https://fondex.com/en/for-traders/educational-news/trading_ideas_guide ) and make a living out of it. In a short time,I bought a big house, a new Audi and a small office for work. I think this is the future of safe business.

You sound like one of those fake online adverts...get rich quick

Reactions: voorhees