Reaction score
Vag at the manor

Show Address:
Dinton Pastures Country Park,
Sandford Ln,
Hurst,
Reading.
RG10 0SU

We are pleased to announce that VAG at the Manors new home for 2018 will be Dinton Pastures Country Park in Reading.
To give you a brief overview, we shall be using the now retired 45 acre golf course, overlooking the venues private boating lake. It offers a level entrance from Sandford Lane directly onto the well maintained fairways. The venue gives us better scope for the future as we have total food and beverage rights and space to grow the event.

We hope to see you all again in 2018!

Tickets be available in the link below
http://www.vagatthemanor.co.uk/?page_id=19

Last edited:
Will have to check my availability closer to the time.. Dinton Pastures is only a mile from my house though ;)

Same here

Crikey thought i was near...about 2-3 miles for me. Short cycle ride
There's a Ara Blue RS3 near me :O want to see haha. Never see them really, S3 yes by the bucket load but not RS3.

I'm before Sainsburys on the Winnersh side of the bridge so yeah, real close..

Reactions: AudiNutta
There's a Ara Blue RS3 near me :O want to see haha. Never see them really, S3 yes by the bucket load but not RS3.

I'm before Sainsburys on the Winnersh side of the bridge so yeah, real close..

Could've be mine but i have seen another similar one with black pack around here and in the oracle. Brave man parking in there with the dreadful narrow bays

Could've be mine but i have seen another similar one with black pack around here and in the oracle. Brave man parking in there with the dreadful narrow bays
I meant I was more shocked that there was one near me as I haven't really seen any, probably see more RS6 than any other RS model. Will have to keep an eye out :)

And yeah, the Oracle isn't the best! Not sure there is a much better alternative though..!

I meant I was more shocked that there was one near me as I haven't really seen any, probably see more RS6 than any other RS model. Will have to keep an eye out :)

And yeah, the Oracle isn't the best! Not sure there is a much better alternative though..!

Part of the reason why i have a 15 year old peugeot.......sometimes need to park cars in awful carparks, near footy grounds, in dodgy areas, drive into london, lug stuff from ikea, take stuff to the tip, rare trip to the wifes allotment (neither the s3 nor rs3 would make it unscathed)

Reactions: oli356
Part of the reason why i have a 15 year old peugeot.......sometimes need to park cars in awful carparks, near footy grounds, in dodgy areas, drive into london, lug stuff from ikea, take stuff to the tip, rare trip to the wifes allotment (neither the s3 nor rs3 would make it unscathed)
Don't blame you.. saw a pic on the RS3 forums of yours at the dealership .... very nice :)

Booked my ticket :yes:

Tho wimped out on the camping, so booked into a hotel in Hook - as its a good 3 1/2 hours drive for me..

:racer:

Reactions: THQuattro and oli356
@Sandra Just decided to still go ahead with attending, went to book a ticket online and in the drop down for club attendance it doesn’t list any club only that I’m not attending with a club. Does this matter for anything on your end Sandra or can I just go ahead and book without assigning a club?

Reactions: oli356
@Sandra Just decided to still go ahead with attending, went to book a ticket online and in the drop down for club attendance it doesn’t list any club only that I’m not attending with a club. Does this matter for anything on your end Sandra or can I just go ahead and book without assigning a club?
2=seconds and I check it out Matt.

Just go ahead and book. The club tickets sale area is not there. It will have Closed a few days ago for advance tickets. Just buy ticket and ask when you arrive to be directed to asn x

Just go ahead and book. The club tickets sale area is not there. It will have Closed a few days ago for advance tickets. Just buy ticket and ask when you arrive to be directed to asn x

Great thanks Sandra, will go ahead and order now... I’m late on this one, totally forgot about it until my girlfriend reminded me yesterday! x

Reactions: Sandra
Great thanks Sandra, will go ahead and order now... I’m late on this one, totally forgot about it until my girlfriend reminded me yesterday! x
That’s not like you Matt. :)

That’s not like you Matt. :)

I know tell me about it, in Tenerife at the moment so I think that helped me forget. Wasn’t sure if I was going to bother going with the show 2 days after I get back, but I know I will enjoy it when the day comes around.

Reactions: Sandra
The Mica Pup is popping in the sun ready for tomorrow, can’t wait to get it to its first show!

Now cue the dust to ruin the shiny paintwork on the trip down in the morning

579dbaeeca93ea15872509b0ed8d8a1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and oli356
Didn't realise how red and burnt I was until I got home. Oh dear!

Nice to meet you all !:)

Reactions: DJAlix, AudiNutta and MikeSel^
@AudiNutta did the new stop start module cause you earache on the drive home?

:lmfao:

The silent treatment lasted until about when I got to the Severn Bridge, I think it’s sunk in now..... :p

The face wasn’t impressed though when I started it outside to put it in the garage and I said to her “I went to press the button then”.. just to rub it in ;)

Reactions: oli356, Sandra and MikeSel^
Haha good work, I am sure it could easily be fixed with a new pair of shoes or a date night

Good to see you today, your car is awesome - I am jealous :)

Hope the suspension calibration helped!

Reactions: oli356 and Sandra
Oops! Seems someone foolishly dumped their BBQ in one of the bins today at Dinton! Luckily the firebrigade managed to keep it under control

1EB82682 0533 4329 9685 63C69954A56E

Glad you guys had a good day. :) x

Reactions: AudiNutta
Oops! Seems someone foolishly dumped their BBQ in one of the bins today at Dinton! Luckily the firebrigade managed to keep it under control
Looks like we missed all the drama!
That was a smart idea though with how dry the ground was.... People :)

Haha good work, I am sure it could easily be fixed with a new pair of shoes or a date night

Good to see you today, your car is awesome - I am jealous :)

Hope the suspension calibration helped!

Uh, she’s coming abroad with me for the third time this year next week so that’s enough for me ;) Been told the spending money is on me now though @DJAlix it was one expensive start stop module ;)

Thank you, equally to you! It was a quiet show and the weather excelled maybe a little too much, looking forward to AITP.

No doubt it has, no bouncing coming off of speed bumps and seems to deal with rollercoaster roads better. It soaks up repeating rolls and bumps better and that’s just on the motorway, not had much time to test on local roads yet but definitely happy and now I know it’s set up right and that’s what matters. Plus even on the motorway, the difference is pretty clear switching to dynamic now.

I only stayed for an hour as so I didn't get to speak to many of you. My car was covered in dust afterwards so I am glad I didn't spend too long cleaning it the day before. See you all at AITP