VAG TUNER 8th July

Deep penetrator

Reaction score
So who’s going to the VAG TUNER Show at Donington Park on the 8th July? I got my ticket yesterday and I’m parking in this Forums section. Be good to see some of you there.

Reactions: E15
:)

IMG 8559

Reactions: Deep penetrator
I am going in my TT, Will be on the TT forum stand when I am not out on the track, doing the 11:00 till 12:30 and 15:00 till 17:00 track sessions. Looking like it's going to be one of the hottest days of the year so far with no air con that should be interesting.

England playing on a Saturday, no chance of me getting back in to the drivers seat till at least the Monday!

Reactions: countwilliam, E15 and Deep penetrator
So who’s going to the VAG TUNER Show at Donington Park on the 8th July? I got my ticket yesterday and I’m parking in this Forums section. Be good to see some of you there.

Can you still park in the Audi-Sport section if you pay on the day? Are you planning on driving the track?

Can you still park in the Audi-Sport section if you pay on the day? Are you planning on driving the track?

I think if there’s spacers available in the forum area you can still buy a ticket for it, if there’s no space it will be general parking area.
I’m not going on the track in my car, my mates got his Stage2 TTRS going and he’s going on track so I’ll jump in with him lol

Do you think revo will have a show offer on?

I'll be going with the team.

Hope to meet up with a couple of you..

What time is it open please bud?

I want to be in and out for 12 .

What time is it open please bud?

I want to be in and out for 12 .

Forum stand gates open at 08:00, general admission is from 09:00.

I want to be home for 12:30 for the F1. I’m getting there at 08:00 to park in this forum area. I only live 9 miles away so I’m ok lol

Ha.
I live 100 miles away and ain't got a forum ticket..

No worries though, I'll get in somehow

I’m sure there will be space at the forum area @E15

And you bud.

I spoke to Revo, had a wobble around the stools and set off, home for 12 so that'll do me.

Revo were good bud. I'm seeing their local company next week and will take it from there..

Was a good event I thought.. :icon thumright: