Vagcom in West Sussex

MattyBarnard

Reaction score
Hey, anyone got one I could use for a few minutes to unlock my RNS-E eject button to put my new disc in?

Will buy beer!

Ta,
Matty

Be specific Matt, as I maybe able to assist.

Geographically specific, Shoreham-by-Sea.
Car specific, 2008 A4 3.0 TDI cab
Sat Nav specific: RNS-E
:)

Ah that's not to bad, got a good friend in shoreham whose also an audi mastertech who I sold vcds too, will ask him if he can help 1st.

Thanks very much, be funny if it turns out to be my neighbour with the modified A4 estate! :)

Sorry to resurrect this thread but I'm in Horsham, do we have any VCDS owners near me? Need a spot of coding done on my S3 8v. TIA

I'm east Sussex, what's needed & a23 is my corridor often.

I just wanted to enable the oil temp in DIS menus. Asked my local dealer to do it and they refused. Cheers.

PM me & we'll see what we can do, but as long as the engine supports, as its not confirmed on all.

Anyone able to help me out in this direction, I'm in Redhill Surrey but spend most of my time in East grinstead West Sussex. I have A3 8L haldex not working so was hoping someone could dit a pump cycle to see if it's working please. PM me so I get the message please, beer tokens waiting

Anyone able to help me out in this direction, I'm in Redhill Surrey but spend most of my time in East grinstead West Sussex. I have A3 8L haldex not working so was hoping someone could dit a pump cycle to see if it's working please. PM me so I get the message please, beer tokens waiting
Try user NHN send him a pm. :) x
@NHN