Valuations? 2011 S3 Black Edition

Schlaag

Bwah
Reaction score
Hi guys. Is there a valuation section anywhere for car sales??

I'm going to get a new RS3 and obviously the part ex offer that Audi have given me for my car is just plain insulting. I'm not really au fait with the second hand S3 prices at present but I know they are a lot higher than what i've been offered still leaving the dealer leg room.. as we all know part ex values are never great! I'll leave a brief description below but if anyone could offer their estimate i'd be very grateful. Then I can market it for sale.

Thank you

2011 MA11 reg (facelift) Black Edition S3 - 3 Door
S- Tronic gearbox
Colour - Black
Mileage 26,700
Owners (need to check, think its 3 inc myself)
Full Audi service history. Just had minor service and 12month MOT 3 days ago (Tun Wells Audi)
Condition - excellent (v small bumper rub on rear bumper drivers corner & stone chip on bonnet)
18" diamond cut alloys are immaculate, no marks no curbing.
Tyres - Front 6mm Rear 6mm tread depth
Options - Sat Nav / Bose / AMI iPod / Bluetooth telephone
*Brand new rear diff - replaced by Audi Tun Wells 4 months ago under warranty

Go onto the Audi UK site and do a search for similar models to your car. Go back to the Audi dealer and negotiate if you want the easy option.

Or use websites like webuyanycar to get an idea of price. Autotrader is another good guide where you can also get a feel for what sort of money you should be asking for factoring in the options and condition etc.

Reactions: Schlaag
Hello,

what did Audi offer you for a trade in, £15000? Id say yours would be worth between £17000 to £18000. All depends on spec, All the Black editions come with Nav, Bose and Bluetooth so that's pretty much standard spec. You'd obvously get the higher end if you had front rear parking sensors, Sun roof, auto wipers lights. etc

Cheers Dan

Reactions: Schlaag
I was disappointed in the initial offers for my Jan 2011 60 plate S3 BE 3dr manual trade in back in 2014.

2nd owner, Mint 12k miles sprint blue, totally standard, unmarked rotors, black leather( non buckets) nav. Rear parking sensors, bose, cruise, auto lights and wipers, folding mirrors, dimming mirrors. Hill hold, tpms, armrest heated seats etc, recent tyres mot, service etc.

An Audi dealer and and independent came in at £18k and £18.5k respectively.
A few months later, I got a more realistic £21k at another independent. It was sold within days. They did OK and were fair, and so did I without the hassle of a private sale. I wish more dealers were like them.