value of car please

andyh7777

Reaction score
hi all,
can anybody please give me an accurate valuation (uk £) of a 1992 k reg audi cabriolet in vgc that has a fsh and has covered 100k miles. i am finding many different valuations so really need something accurate.
thanks a lot guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

hi rev,

thx for your link, ive looked on ebay etc, prices still fluctuate.
i really need a "book price" as the car is not bog standard by any means it is a stunning midnight blue with 18" oxygin 3, alloys tasteful bodykit, full leather interior, dvd player, top of the range clifford security, private plate worth £1,000, apline 6.1 stereo and basically immaculate.
the reason i need such an accurate price is due to impending bankruptcy the car will be taken as an asset, as i know the car is a lot more valuable than the "book price" which is how the recievers value it, i will have to sell it for the "book price" wink wink, and declare that amount to the reciever! know what i mean..........
cheers

by the way, the prices i get range from £2,500-£3,300.....(bog standard car) is that roughly about right??

Put the value down as £2,000 and they might even let you keep it. Tell them you need transport for work or to look for work.
I valued my 1990 coupe quattro 20v at £250 quid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif when i went through similar circumstances last year and they let me keep it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

yeah, i could try underpricing it but guess they arent stupid and will go with a book price, not sure how they value it, reeaaallly dont want to lose it though, so will try and figure out a way to keep it somehow, have been told that they may let u keep a car up to the value of £3,000 but as its at the top end of that price will prob lose it, but u never know i suppose.

will post a couple of pics in a few days, camera broken!!!!